Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 202
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

It's the weekend again. Time to do the damn thang. Resting up today/tonight as I'm on the mend from having whatever my kid gave me, and have plans with my girlfriends tomorrow to see Osunlade. At a sweet venue with probably lots of geezers, which means it'll be a proper time with little to no fuckin phones out on the dancefloor.

Old Post Mar-08-2019 15:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

whole lotta nothing... got my T4s for taxes.. i have 6 from last year lol. I make my partner one elegant meal a week whenever possible so doing that tomorrow. she doesn't appreciate it as much as i do, she prefers american portions over a refined meal regardless of taste lol

Old Post Mar-08-2019 16:28  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Moving tomorrow, at long last. The house has been redecorated, the wooden floors sanded and re-varnished, essential items of furniture have been ordered and delivered, the unbelievable amount of shit and grime left by the previous family has been mostly cleaned out. Now to finally get ourselves in there, and then probably smash a couple of bottles of wine to offset all the stress of the last week.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Mar-08-2019 17:33  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Not much planned after a short week. My parents and my sister and friend will visit us tomorrow.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Mar-08-2019 19:24  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Sounds like everyone is chilling for the weekend.

We are heading to see our friends that had twins 6 months ago...as long as everyone here is over their sickness. Other than that we are starting to plan our basement remodel!

Old Post Mar-08-2019 20:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

Good show on getting all that housekeeping, pun intended, in order for your move in Jack.

Osunlade should be a grand time!

Seems like everyone is mostly just hanging out around the house this weekend haha.

Tomorrow we're off to the slopes... was at Searchmont last weekend and going to Antoine this weekend. Maybe weekend after that I'll head on over to Mt. Dufour. Last weekend of March it'll probably be Horseshoe.

I want to get in as much skiing as I can while the snow lasts. I'm also hoping for a slow melt so we don't get the apocalypse of melts this spring.

Old Post Mar-09-2019 00:50 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Horseshoe is decent, but if you're gonna make that drive you're better off going to Mt St Louis. Bigger, longer runs, the best snow machines, and the best parks.

Old Post Mar-09-2019 00:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

Already been to St. Louis and honestly I was not impressed at all. All the runs felt exactly the same to me and I went on the entire hill lol.

I was at Horseshoe as a kid and I enjoyed it a lot, so will try it out again I think.

Old Post Mar-09-2019 02:20 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

spending the weekend unpacking, which is so much more fun than packing it's ridiculous.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Moving tomorrow, at long last. The house has been redecorated, the wooden floors sanded and re-varnished, essential items of furniture have been ordered and delivered, the unbelievable amount of shit and grime left by the previous family has been mostly cleaned out. Now to finally get ourselves in there, and then probably smash a couple of bottles of wine to offset all the stress of the last week.

nice one! i hope the chavs moving your stuff are a bit more gentle than the ones that did mine lol. was lucky though that the previous owners left the place in mint condition (old retirees who've put a lot of love in). even left me illustrated instructions for using some of the stuff they'd installed over the years.

though- who the fuck gets their FTTP box installed in the goddamn garage? it had a fucking spider in it and everything. currently running 30m ethernet cable from downstairs. old people are shit.

Old Post Mar-09-2019 03:01  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

quote:
Originally posted by chris1011
Already been to St. Louis and honestly I was not impressed at all. All the runs felt exactly the same to me and I went on the entire hill lol.

I was at Horseshoe as a kid and I enjoyed it a lot, so will try it out again I think.

Yeah all the runs are def pretty much the same, but still longer and wider. All of Horseshoe's best runs are closed at night fyi, if you plan on skiing late!

Old Post Mar-09-2019 03:15 
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Had a lot of fun having an MRI taken today. I told the doctor I thought it was a pity I couldn't take my earbuds with me because of the magnets (or so I thought), and he asked what kind of music I liked.

When I told him I was into techno, he pretty much turned the MRI room into a club with house music throughout the procedure. I have no idea where he got the playlist from, but I truly appreciated it, because the procedure lasted a whole damn hour.

To be fair, I wish this was the original plot of Dr. House

Old Post Mar-09-2019 04:49  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Had a lot of fun having an MRI taken today. I told the doctor I thought it was a pity I couldn't take my earbuds with me because of the magnets (or so I thought), and he asked what kind of music I liked.

When I told him I was into techno, he pretty much turned the MRI room into a club with house music throughout the procedure. I have no idea where he got the playlist from, but I truly appreciated it, because the procedure lasted a whole damn hour.

To be fair, I wish this was the original plot of Dr. House

i hope you're ok man. was this test just to find the cause of your unrelenting cheeriness? house MD is perfect the way it is, thanks!

Old Post Mar-09-2019 08:57  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 202
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackShai - The Best Of Your Life (Original Mix) [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGary Numan - "Cars" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread