Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > EDC Vegas 2019
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

EDC Vegas 2019

Lets eat molly and hand massage each other on the Speedway

Old Post Mar-27-2019 19:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

This lineup looks fucking SICK! Like so sick I'm about to throw up.

Old Post Mar-27-2019 20:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal

Lets go!

Old Post Apr-21-2019 19:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal

Techno line up is pretty great though

Don't know if ill make it this year, we are going to Beyer vs Prydz in Vegas the day before EDC and don't know if its worth it to stay for EDC (primarily the long ass shuttle ride :mad

Old Post Apr-24-2019 22:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

Looks like I'm shooting to go this weekend. Call it mid-life crises or whatever you want.

Last EDC was LA in 2007 + Puerto Rico 2009.

As for shuttles and traffic getting it. Sounds like its best to leave the festival and get to car around 4:15 am or 4:30 am latest to avoid the mess getting out.

Friday night - Eric Prydz and Deadmau5

Saturday night - Black Coffee, Walker & Royce (or Claude VonStroke), and Zhu (Or Tiesto or Chris Lake) and Martinez Brothers.

Doesn't look like I'll go Sunday night for now. I only regognize Adam Beyer and Jamie Jones.

Any other must sees I shouldn't miss. Willing to see any house or techno DJ's. Def no dubstep or hardstyle. Lower BPM plz.

Old Post May-15-2019 23:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
Looks like I'm shooting to go this weekend. Call it mid-life crises or whatever you want.

As for shuttles and traffic getting it. Sounds like its best to leave the festival and get to car around 4:15 am or 4:30 am latest to avoid the mess getting out.

Saturday night - Black Coffee, Walker & Royce (or Claude VonStroke), and Zhu (Or Tiesto or Chris Lake) and Martinez Brothers.

Doesn't look like I'll go Sunday night for now. I only regognize Adam Beyer and Jamie Jones.

Any other must sees I shouldn't miss. Willing to see any house or techno DJ's. Def no dubstep or hardstyle. Lower BPM plz.

Dang Mikey! When did you start getting into techno yo?!?! I know you've always been a house head but happy to see you're getting into techno/deep house stuff. You need to go to Innervisions this weekend broski!

Old Post May-16-2019 16:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017

Idris Elba for sure (blew me away at Coachella)
And.. definitely Charlotte De Witte if you're into hard AF Techno

If you're on the strip then don't leave any later than 5-6pm on night one trust me! Its about a full 4 hours from strip to inside the speedway. If you want zero traffic-leave at 2am. 4am is good if you don't mind a little traffic. 6am= sitting in the parking lot for an hour or two waiting to get out.

Eat lots of molly and come hand massage me

Old Post May-16-2019 20:30  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE

Eat lots of molly and come hand massage me

hahahahaha!

Old Post May-17-2019 18:27  United States
Mebot
Maverick

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
Idris Elba for sure (blew me away at Coachella)
And.. definitely Charlotte De Witte if you're into hard AF Techno

Charlotte's set was so fucking good. Got to see Amelie Len's entire set, Adam Bayer, Anna, and Joseph Caprioti

Neon Garden was the best stage at EDC 2019

I stayed at Camp EDC. Memorable moment is after EDC closed Sunday (technically Monday morning) Artbat played at the Mesa and then Bunny took the decks at 8:45 AM and spun until noon. It was so much fun and the best weekend of my life

Old Post May-26-2019 10:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

Forgot to write a review!

So I ended up going last min! Somewhat solo which was great! Gave me to go where I wanted, when I wanted. The 3rd night going with a crew was annoying getting everyone to walk and agree on who to see or not see. (Couldn't even meet with them for the first couple hours since they entered a different entrance and cell phone service was shot)

Friday - Started off in Neon Garden....was too f'ing loud...so had to go find ear plugs. Don't recall name of first DJ....but then it was Solardo and Idris Elba w/ Fisher joining them since he had the time after....then to Eric Prydz at Circuit Grouds....then 10 minutes of massive non-stop fireworks....then to Deadmau5 - been a while since seeing mau5 and def enjoyed it...then stopped for a stage because the music sounded good. It was Red Light....then these 2 Russians named Volac which was enjoyable....think Kendoll closed that stage.

Day 2 - Started at Corona Electric Beach w/ Kendoll again....then I was pretty much planted at Neon Gardens....Black Coffee....Martinez Brothers....Joseph Capriati closing(Charlotte De Witte also I believe. Tried to hit main Kinetic stage but it was closed due to winds.

Day 3 - Went to El Row party at Encore Beach Club w/ Fisher....wasn't going to do day 3 but ended up getting convinced to change flight and go....Started w/ VNSSA at Corona Electric Beach. (the female DJ's really thew down great sets! Then Yousef during the crazy fireworks....then Adam Beyer....then finally made it to Kinetic for end of Dillion Francis...closing out festival with Jamie Jones at Kinetic.

Glad I did it...Would I do it again? yes.

While the traffic going and leaving can be annoying....its all worth it once you are in.

Took a ton of videos...you can check out the highlights on my IG page @mikeylaw1

Old Post Jun-04-2019 19:32  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > EDC Vegas 2019
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID this wonderful song! [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKLF - What Time Is Love? (Remix 2006 ???) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread