Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > 047 Windmill Sessions Redux [melodic progressive]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
sunsurge
Dream on and dive in...

Love Poundin' Sensation 047 Windmill Sessions Redux [melodic progressive]

047 Windmill Sessions Redux

There's a lot of great music around currently, so it was great fun compiling and mixing this latest Windmill Sessions. Beautiful beats only.

Dream on and dive in...

Poppy Ackroyd - Paper (max cooper remix)
Yoni Yarchi - Moments
Luttrell - Still Dreaming
Yoni Yarchi & Tal Tager - Tel Aviv Morning
Luttrell - May 25th
Volen Sentir - Heimarmene
Applescal - Saints
Avoure - Aura
Kalipo feat. Nils Hoffmann - Strategien Gegen Die Endlichkeit (midas 104 r(av)emix)
Silence Path - Nebula (yoni yarchi remix)
GMJ - One Lamp
Volen Sentir - Na Dvore Dozhd
Amber Long - It's On Like Donkey Kong
Chymera - 1990
Enamour - Ruby
Jody Wisternoff & James Grant - Dapple
Vitaly Shturm - Sensoria (narel remix)
Brian Muszkat - Canis Majoris
Narel - Analysis Mode On Phaelon
Terry Da Libra - Melodia
Luttrell - Float
Essay - Archangel

Running time: 02:01:55
Quality: 320kbps

Download:
047 Windmill Sessions Redux

My Mixcloud profile

046 Windmill Sessions Redux
(lush beats)

Spike Witney - Neon Velocity
((Outrun electro, Kavinsky-Nightcall style))

Old Post Apr-06-2019 14:21  England
Click Here to See the Profile for sunsurge Click here to Send sunsurge a Private Message Add sunsurge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

Still haven't finished 046...lol. But you know I am getting in on this, son!

Old Post Apr-06-2019 14:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Senior tranceaddict

Great enticing set; however, the first hour was a little tiny bit sounding experimental on your end that might need some work but technically all good. The 2nd hour was were things got really interesting, smooth with great transitions back and forth. I never heard some of the picks in your track list so it was quite the joy when listening into your set. It was also very warm sounding and pleasing to the ear, I guess thats just me being a progressive person, anyhow cheers.

Old Post May-07-2019 20:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fbgdavidson
Supreme tranceaddict

Yes! Can't wait to have a listen to this...

Spike, have you heard of Sebastian Busto? I think he's amazing, one of my favourite producers I've come across in the past few years. I've been listening to a ton of his stuff lately and I think a lot of his work would fit quite well somewhere into a WSR mix...plus he played the Starscape track below on one of his mixes that I listened to this morning. Love. it.

The infamous Rojam ID. 14 years, 9 months and counting...

Old Post May-14-2019 17:18  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for fbgdavidson Click here to Send fbgdavidson a Private Message Add fbgdavidson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > 047 Windmill Sessions Redux [melodic progressive]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread