Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 6/22/2019 DJ Tennis and Acid Pauli @ Gin Ling Way China Town (LA)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
6/22/2019 DJ Tennis and Acid Pauli @ Gin Ling Way China Town (LA)

The next party we're going to. DJ Tennis is solid. I've heard of Acid Pauli and listened to a few of his live mixes and am kind "meH" about him. Who knows though. But a day party on a Saturday in China Town... Can't beat that.

https://www.residentadvisor.net/events/1262414

Old Post May-29-2019 13:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

How about the Lee Burridge - All Day I Dream party the Saturday before this at the same venue?

June 15th. Which happens to be my actual birthday. 😀 (2 more years til 40)

Old Post Jun-03-2019 05:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

We're thinking about heading to that. It all depends on babysitter situation. We've seen Lee enough times where we're kinda blah on his music but good friends tend to hang out at his parties.

Happy early Birthday Mikey Boy!

Old Post Jun-03-2019 12:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
We're thinking about heading to that. It all depends on babysitter situation. We've seen Lee enough times where we're kinda blah on his music but good friends tend to hang out at his parties.

Happy early Birthday Mikey Boy!

Thank you!

Hope to see you at ADID!

Last time I saw Lee Burridge was in Standard Rooftop....and maybe for a little bit BPM/Playa Del Carmen in 2009.

How does time fly so quickly?

Old Post Jun-03-2019 21:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
Thank you!

How does time fly so quickly?

cocaine!

Old Post Jun-04-2019 13:10  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY !

Old Post Jun-05-2019 13:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
refuge
That 303 Guy

DJ Tennis is dope but I'll be at 6AM Group for DJ Pierre 4 hour set!

Old Post Jun-22-2019 13:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for refuge Click here to Send refuge a Private Message Visit refuge's homepage! Add refuge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by refuge
DJ Tennis is dope but I'll be at 6AM Group for DJ Pierre 4 hour set!

Damn! that's a good choice!

Old Post Jun-24-2019 12:31  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 6/22/2019 DJ Tennis and Acid Pauli @ Gin Ling Way China Town (LA)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackyeah this is GOOD!! [2003] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackClub4mation - "Lonely Raver" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread