Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Sasha Last Night on Earth May 2019
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Sasha Last Night on Earth May 2019

https://soundcloud.com/last-night-o.../sets/techno-yo

Is this the return of Sasha we've all been waiting for?

Old Post Jun-19-2019 19:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Oof, good find Rann. I so want to download this one and want many ID's.

Old Post Jun-19-2019 23:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Credit to Billy (our resident 72 hour party animal for the link).

It's one of the best I've heard from him in YEARS,

Old Post Jun-20-2019 01:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Yeah def best set I heard from Sasha in a long time. I hope this is the return of the Sasha we all love.

Old Post Jun-20-2019 01:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
FIST PUMP

His 2 consecutive sets after this are complete madness too...so good to see Sasha returning to form

Okay iv hurd the Album and lemmi tell you guyz.... Tiesto is gono make it back to the top again with these hits. The thing about it is that hes trying 2 bring a new style tho just like he did with Just be and it worked. they songs areunt TOO HIGHT up. but the vocals acaully are the best thing in 2007. The Track Carpe Noctum is like traffic but it hink he could of prefected the shit ouf it. but generalllyy its an amazing album...oh and Ten Seconds Before Sunrise is like Forever today TIMES 12

Old Post Aug-12-2019 04:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for IpLaYWiTLiGhTs Click here to Send IpLaYWiTLiGhTs a Private Message Add IpLaYWiTLiGhTs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Oooh, thanks bro.

I'm going to check these out later.

It really could be the return of Sasha we've waited for.

Old Post Aug-12-2019 17:23 
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Beautiful sets, but doesn't top the one Rann posted. In these 2, there is something for everyone, imo.

Old Post Aug-12-2019 19:32  United States
MSZ
godspeed

mmm that ID - ID on that second set @ 42.5mins.

Old Post Aug-12-2019 21:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

These actually seem worth checking out. For years now, all I've heard from him are sets with material likely to put you to bed. Just really lazy, empty techy stuff.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Aug-13-2019 10:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Oooh, thanks bro.

I'm going to check these out later.

It really could be the return of Sasha we've waited for.

He's in LA on 10/18/2019 at Vanguard (now called Academy). He's been on a roll with his sets lately. I think he's been inspired by playing Digweed over the summer.

Old Post Aug-13-2019 15:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

Everyone seems to talk about either Sasha's return to form, or their hope that he one day will if he hasn't already, but am I the only one who actually liked- or at least didn't mind- 2000's Sasha?

Involver is obviously indispensable, Fundacion NYC is a perfectly fine listen despite its deserved reputation as having the absolute worst opening to any mix compilation ever, Avalon: Los Angeles is one I actually never heard but recall no one seeming to like, and Involver 2, while feeling unnecessary and unmemorable, certainly wasn't by any means bad (in fact the first 20 minutes of that comp still sound fantastic, and I remember people at the time losing their shit over over that remix of Couleurs when clips came out of him playing it at what I think was WMC).

Not to mention that 2005 Sasha gave us his legendary Maida Vale EM.

Old Post Oct-09-2019 00:32  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

he's been in proper form the entire time man , he never lost a step

in the 00's he was killing it with digweed ..

in the 10's he's been still at the forefront to some degree especially recently with the whole melodic techno thing, and also with some of that progessive drum n bass type of stuff ..

yeah i never really been dissapointed , but granted i never saw him live either, just from the recorded sets i heard its always been top notch .

Old Post Oct-09-2019 00:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Sasha Last Night on Earth May 2019
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackReally good song, need mp3! [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNova - "Funky Moon" [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread