Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 11/2/2019 - Solomun @ The Shrine (outdoor)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
11/2/2019 - Solomun @ The Shrine (outdoor)

http://www.shrineauditorium.com/events/detail/379677

Just bought tickets.

Old Post Aug-02-2019 19:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

Ooh I want to got but damn I went to look up the tickets and the ticket site charges $12 "web convenience fee". WTF, gonna ask my mom to go buy me a ticket at the Shrine box office instead. $12 fee is highway robbery, that's even worse than Ticketmaster fees.

Old Post Aug-03-2019 20:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Add neogaia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

OK, can someone post some good Solomun sets?

The very few I've seen have been meh but everyone seems to have a hard on and I'm trying to figure out is he is A) shit and it's all manufactured hype or B) The man is the musical savant they make him out to be and I just haven't found the right sets yet?

Old Post Aug-03-2019 21:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nima86
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
OK, can someone post some good Solomun sets?

The very few I've seen have been meh but everyone seems to have a hard on and I'm trying to figure out is he is A) shit and it's all manufactured hype or B) The man is the musical savant they make him out to be and I just haven't found the right sets yet?

Hes hit or miss. Kids have a hard on for him because its the cool thing right now. Most of the people posting about him were wearing glow sticks for tiesto/SHM/Alesso couple years back and now posting tulum/mykonos pictures listening to solomun

Old Post Aug-04-2019 23:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for nima86 Click here to Send nima86 a Private Message Add nima86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

All of his recorded sets are whatevers. As Nima86 mentioned, he's hit or miss but overall pretty decent. His true sets are the after hour gigs he usually gets into. The big massives he's playing at the Shrine are all about the $$. He'll probably end up playing at Avalon after and the do some type of private party in the Hollywood Hills again for rich kids. I had 2nd thoughts about going but all of our friends said they were going. So, just bought em to be safe.

Old Post Aug-05-2019 12:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

I'm in as well!

TA meet up?

I've been wanting to catch Solomun but somehow miss him everytime.

His sets in Tulum in January look good. Def has his own style.

Old Post Aug-06-2019 20:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Always down to meet up at the bar yo!!

Old Post Aug-07-2019 12:42  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

If anyone is interested in 2 tickets for face value, let me know. We bought 2 extra tickets for friends but can no longer make it.

Old Post Oct-16-2019 19:00  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
If anyone is interested in 2 tickets for face value, let me know. We bought 2 extra tickets for friends but can no longer make it.

How late is that party going to go?

Been needing an LA trip for a while now. I might have a production gig on the same day, trying to figure that out this week.

Old Post Oct-21-2019 21:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

it's a day party so going from 5ish till 11ish

Old Post Oct-22-2019 12:26  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
it's a day party so going from 5ish till 11ish

Ohh yeah def not going to make it then if it’s a day thing :/

Old Post Oct-22-2019 14:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
Ohh yeah def not going to make it then if it’s a day thing :/

he usually does after parties. Last year he did Avalon till early in the AM and then some mansion party in the hills. I was in bed by midnight though

Old Post Oct-22-2019 16:48  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 11/2/2019 - Solomun @ The Shrine (outdoor)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID for melodic tune [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAalto - "Rush" (Super-8 Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread