Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > [H.I.S] Eve of Summer's Night (2019 September Progressive Vinyl Mix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Dog Running [H.I.S] Eve of Summer's Night (2019 September Progressive Vinyl Mix)

Size: 146 MB
Bitrate: 16 Bit
Sample Rate: 48.000
Format: MP3

Tracklist

01. James Talk - Beef Curtains (Fretwell Mix)[Segment Records ‎2004]
02. Lastmanstanding ‎– Chinese Whispers (Original Mix)[Capital Heaven 2000]
03. Kasey Taylor & Chris Meehan ‎– Biotics (Mix 1)[Vapour Recordings ‎2004]
04. Aetherius - Intensity (Original Mix)[Wallop Limited Recordings 2002]
05. Solid Sessions ‎– Janeiro (Pronti & Kalmani Vocal Mix)[Alpha+ ‎2002]
06. Brancaccio & Aisher - It's Gonna Be... (A Lovely Day) (Bedrock Vocal Mix)[Credence 2002]
07. Lost Boys - Kick Back (Relations Remix)[Red 'n' Raw Recordings ‎2001]
08. Chris Salt - Atmospheric Graffiti (Original Mix)[Silver Planet Recordings 2004]
09. Chris Fraser - Flashpoint (Original Transport Mix)[Release Records 2003]

Youtube Stream

Last edited by Hides in Shadow on Sep-14-2019 at 21:25

Old Post Sep-06-2019 09:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

listening on my morning commute

Old Post Sep-06-2019 14:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
listening on my morning commute

Thanks for tuning in LoveHate. I was contemplating whether or not I should upload this mix on here because of the only one error going into #7 Lost Boys - Kick Back otherwise it would have been a perfect vinyl mix without Protools.

Old Post Sep-06-2019 15:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Hey guys, the mix has been Re-Mastered and moved to another platform for higher fidelity streaming, unfortunately, you can't upload AIFF or WAV to Mixcloud, so I have chosen Soundcloud for the moment, cheers and thanks, guys.

Old Post Sep-14-2019 21:30  United States
anubisz
Junior tranceaddict

Good stuff, great selection dude, but it's far from "perfect".

Some tips, if you don't mind:
- Use your headphone more (or not), to check the volume of each track at different sections separately and together too, cuz you have some huge gaps between your vinyls, and your transitions sound really "poor", if you miss this part out regularly. Don't be afraid, i'm still fuk it up sometimes after 20 years of djing, but not all the time..
Switch off from cue, when the tracks are synchronized and check the master channel to hear this volume gap easier.
- Choose your entry points wisely, cuz it seems you are too late all the time, and with vinyl, you don't have loop to correct it, so you have to learn your tracks more to do this.. it's not a long mix, so you should try out different ways, before you go for a record.
- Use the moment right before the "first" 4/4 not just for entry point, use it for EQ changes aswell, to get a smoother fade, so you could blend your tracks together nicely, and pay attention to mid and high section with the same method, to avoid messy transitions.

Keep up the good work bro!

The Evolution Of Vocal Trance (1999-2019)
7.5 Hour Techno Yearmix 2019
Classic Progressive Vinyl DJ Sets
6.5 Hour Classic Deep Minimal Tech Break Prog Vinyl Set

Old Post Sep-27-2019 20:21  Hungary
Click Here to See the Profile for anubisz Click here to Send anubisz a Private Message Add anubisz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > [H.I.S] Eve of Summer's Night (2019 September Progressive Vinyl Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHELP ID [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFuture Grip - "Bladerunner '97" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread