Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 11/23/2019 - Richie Hawtin and Joseph Capriati @ Palladium (LA)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
11/23/2019 - Richie Hawtin and Joseph Capriati @ Palladium (LA)

https://www.insomniac.com/events/ri...los-angeles-ca/

Tickets purchased.

Not super excited about going to this. ONly bought a pair cuz some friends are going. Can't go wrong with Richie but Palladium is expensive yo.

Old Post Sep-16-2019 18:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: 11/23/2019 - Richie Hawtin and Joseph Capriati @ Palladium (LA)

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
https://www.insomniac.com/events/ri...los-angeles-ca/

Not super excited about going to this.

why lol?
That's a great line up IMO (if you like Techno )

Old Post Sep-16-2019 21:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: 11/23/2019 - Richie Hawtin and Joseph Capriati @ Palladium (LA)

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
why lol?
That's a great line up IMO (if you like Techno )

True, it's a great lineup. Richie and JCap can never go wrong but they both were never the artists that I look forward to seeing. I'm more of a Sasha/Diggers kinda fan.

Old Post Sep-17-2019 14:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

This weekend. Anyone going?

Old Post Nov-19-2019 13:45  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

So Richie Hawtin was fun but I realize I prefer the deeper stuff (Sasha, Digweed, Innervisions crew, etc...). But you got to have some techno in your life. It looks like the show wasn't sold out because we had plenty of room to move around. My only complaint were the expensive drinks. Jeeeeze! $19 for a mixed drink (albeit, they were doubles).

Old Post Nov-25-2019 14:12  United States
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

it's funny how someone goes through transitions when they get into "techno". At first I loved the drumcode sound, but now that is way too intense for me, and the deeper/slower type is what I really prefer now.

Old Post Nov-26-2019 23:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by modthispny
it's funny how someone goes through transitions when they get into "techno". At first I loved the drumcode sound, but now that is way too intense for me, and the deeper/slower type is what I really prefer now.

Bingo! I was all about techno a few years ago but also into the deeper sound. But now I can only handle the deeper stuff. My knees can't take it anymore.

Old Post Dec-02-2019 15:05  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 11/23/2019 - Richie Hawtin and Joseph Capriati @ Palladium (LA)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOld Dance Id #6 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackYves Deruyter - "To The Rhythm" (Signum Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread