Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > TA dude is ready for Christmas 2019
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Hello! TA dude is ready for Christmas 2019

Do you have your Santa hat yet on that der avatar of yers?

Dunno why I always had my avatar looking to left all these years, should've been looking to right at the post

Hats:

TA white background version
Invisible vector/background versions (from Google)

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Dec-09-2019 00:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Oh hai.

Old Post Dec-09-2019 00:56  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

*sigh*

I have to log in on my laptop to change it.

*SIIIGHHHHHH*

Old Post Dec-09-2019 01:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mmanu
Green Pea

Jingle balls all the way.

Old Post Dec-11-2019 10:06  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Mmanu Click here to Send Mmanu a Private Message Add Mmanu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mokuyoujima
Junior tranceaddict

yo santa give this 2 me.

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Thu.../release/158189

Old Post Dec-11-2019 10:40  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for Mokuyoujima Click here to Send Mokuyoujima a Private Message Add Mokuyoujima to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Season's greetings, dickheads.

Old Post Dec-11-2019 16:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancebrat
Terry Bones' wife

Old Post Dec-20-2019 19:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancebrat Click here to Send trancebrat a Private Message Add trancebrat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Nah.

Old Post Dec-21-2019 00:22  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_43ad

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Nah.

Yo dude - heard your Static Guru tracks. Really digging your breaks vibe. Didn't know you had releases out

Old Post Dec-22-2019 20:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Dec-26-2019 19:08  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > TA dude is ready for Christmas 2019
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackplease ID it... (adam white's?) [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackChimera - I Just Wanna Do My Thing [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread