Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Happy birthday, TranceAddict!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Party Hat Happy birthday, TranceAddict!

TA turns 20 years old today.

What a ride it's been

Old Post Jan-23-2020 21:57  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Hello! Hi

Look at us veterans of the internets!

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jan-24-2020 19:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jan-24-2020 21:08  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nekholm
nekholm

Happy birthday!

Hard to believe that I've been coming to this place (and that it's still up and running!) for almost 20 years

Old Post Jan-25-2020 08:24  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for nekholm Click here to Send nekholm a Private Message Visit nekholm's homepage! Add nekholm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mokuyoujima
Junior tranceaddict

wtf older than me

Old Post Jan-27-2020 12:56  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for Mokuyoujima Click here to Send Mokuyoujima a Private Message Add Mokuyoujima to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mokuyoujima
wtf older than me

Ping @IGK.

Old Post Jan-27-2020 13:55  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zag2me
1st rule of ***club

Half my age!! still here though

Old Post Jan-29-2020 16:34  England
Click Here to See the Profile for zag2me Click here to Send zag2me a Private Message Add zag2me to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

happy birthday.

its kinda crazy. im 30 now and joined this forum when i was fucking 13? i remember i was always envious of this place, reading all the afterparty review threads gave me FOMO. my close friends know that i post here often and its probably one of the last communities i visit every now and then

i think meeting engmatik and getting shit wasted with her was a highlight. also ben gehzemfuckentalgetafuckingbettername in cali with some buds was hilarious too.

good times

Old Post Feb-02-2020 07:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chris Crossland
Duke Silver

quote:
Originally posted by r5a
happy birthday.

its kinda crazy. im 30 now and joined this forum when i was fucking 13? i remember i was always envious of this place, reading all the afterparty review threads gave me FOMO. my close friends know that i post here often and its probably one of the last communities i visit every now and then

i think meeting engmatik and getting shit wasted with her was a highlight. also ben gehzemfuckentalgetafuckingbettername in cali with some buds was hilarious too.

good times

I got wasted with Ben on his birthday with his family. Taking shots of Russian vodka left and right. It was the only time I've ever blacked out from drinking. Good times lol.

Old Post Feb-13-2020 01:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Crossland Click here to Send Chris Crossland a Private Message Add Chris Crossland to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

I remember first stumbling across a trance stream from here, where some old-school tunes were playing which threw me for a loop since no one was playing stuff like The Beat Goes Straight On And On or the like anymore. Didn't even realize there was a forum until much later.

Yet here it is, still standing ...well, not tall, but still standing when many others (so many others, just so many) fell and crumbled.

(~)

Old Post Feb-13-2020 02:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

quote:
Originally posted by Sykonee
Yet here it is, still standing ...well, not tall, but still standing when many others (so many others, just so many) fell and crumbled.

You're welcome. Ted Promo for mod 2020.

Old Post Feb-13-2020 12:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Heysus, Mary, and Yoseph...I'm old.

Old Post Feb-13-2020 18:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Happy birthday, TranceAddict!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMelodic track to ID please [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackReturn of the Native - Future Slam [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread