Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > John Digweed Live Bunker (Home) Sets
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

John Digweed Live Bunker (Home) Sets

Definitely one of the better sets I've heard from Diggers in a while, although I haven't exactly stayed up to date on him.

[00] ID
[05] New Order - Blue Monday (John Digweed and Nick Muir's FAC73-13 Remix)
[10] ID
[14] Slacker - Start a New Life
[20] ID
[27] ID
[31] Jiva - Strange Dimensions (Bedrock Breaks Mix)
[38] Pollen - Lonely Planet
[44] Editors - Upside Down (Joris Voorn Remix)
[51] ID
[59] ID
[1:04] Estroe - Driven (Distortion Remix 1)
[1:10] Bjoern Mandry - When it Comes (Daso remix)
[1:17] Martin Landsky - At The Docks
[1:22] ID
[1:28] Steve Bug - Like It Should Be
[1:35] Alexkid - Shesgottoleave (Radio Slave Break For Love Mix)
[1:40] Gui Boratto - Desination: Education (Tale of Us Remix)
[1:45] Babble - Beautiful (Blue Mix)
[1:51] ID
[1:56] Who Made Who - Every Minute Alone (Michael Mayer Remix)
[2:01] Laura Jones - Live a Little (Original mix)
[2:06] Sascha Funke - Mango
[2:11] Miles Atmosphereic - Septa
[2:16] ID
[2:20] Pascal Junior - My Eyes
[2:27] Guy Gerber - Stoppage Time (Reshuffle Remix)
[2:32] Minilogue - Let Life Dance Through You (Olaf Stutt remix)
[2:37] Aimes - Phosphorescent
[2:42] ID
[2:46] Laolu - Force
[2:52] Sophie Hunger - There is Still Pain Left (Laolu Remix)
[2:59] Dubfire Feat Carl Craig - Lotus (Tibi Dabo Remix)
[3:08] Olivier Berger - Casa Bulga
[3:15] Angermund - Skitne Arbeidsnever
[3:20] Milio - Anyway
[3:25] Milio - Blue Imagination
[3:28] Dionne - Come Get My Lovin (Komix Mix)
[3:33] D*Note - Shed My Skin
[3:42] Rocco - Roots 4 Acid
[3:47] London Acid - Hells Rush
[3:52] WhomadeWho - Inside World (Deeton Mix)
[3:57] New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle
[4:00] Michael Meyer - Neue Luthersche Fraktur
[4:07] Digweed and Nick Muir - Steady State (Mordisco Remix)
[4:13] Chris Liebing - No Regrets (Dubfire Remix)
[4:17] Maceo Plex - Cant Leave You (Tale of Us Remix)
[4:24] Vangelis - Tears In Rain Monologue
[4:27] Junk Project- Composure
[4:35] Spooky - Little Bullet
[4:43] Electric Rescue - Lili
[4:50] Tears for Fears - Shout

Old Post Apr-03-2020 12:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

Was a really nice set. I get the feeling this was his version of a classics set with the huge amount of older material in there and he probably wanted to get it out of the way for his older audience (I can only imagine the volume of e-mails he gets from people requesting a classics/vinyl set). Doesn't change the fact that it's very well done and enjoyable for home listening.

Old Post Apr-03-2020 17:48  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Interesting tracklist. Babble - Beautiful (Blue Mix) is a gorgeous little tune.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Apr-03-2020 19:26  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

This thread just made me realize that, for most of these top tier jocks, this is the first time in...shit, who knows how long, that they haven't been out globetrotting on a weekly basis. I don't check in on these touring schedules very often, but whenever I do, they're always scheduled months out in a different city on a different continent, and now, Digweed is actually home on a Saturday night.

Old Post Apr-06-2020 23:13  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:
[4:24] Vangelis - Tears In Rain Monologue

Really? Really?? Really???

REALLY????

REALLY-really!???

(~)

Old Post Apr-07-2020 01:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
llliiillliiilll
Senior tranceaddict

bunker # 5

Old Post Apr-16-2020 05:40  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for llliiillliiilll Click here to Send llliiillliiilll a Private Message Add llliiillliiilll to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Paradox Lost
This thread just made me realize that, for most of these top tier jocks, this is the first time in...shit, who knows how long, that they haven't been out globetrotting on a weekly basis. I don't check in on these touring schedules very often, but whenever I do, they're always scheduled months out in a different city on a different continent, and now, Digweed is actually home on a Saturday night.

Yeah, he actually mentions that, says he's a bit depressed, has never gone this long without playing in a club, as an adult. It was a bit sad. But on the livestream his daughters are back-up dancers for an hour or so, before they go to bed, and his cat comes and visits. It's rather cute.

Old Post Apr-16-2020 09:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
Yeah, he actually mentions that, says he's a bit depressed, has never gone this long without playing in a club, as an adult. It was a bit sad. But on the livestream his daughters are back-up dancers for an hour or so, before they go to bed, and his cat comes and visits. It's rather cute.

We really should be thinking of the djs in this trying time. Such a tragedy that they can't go clubbing. Will anyone else think of the djs?

Old Post Apr-16-2020 11:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
We really should be thinking of the djs in this trying time. Such a tragedy that they can't go clubbing. Will anyone else think of the djs?

If you don't like what I post, then fuck off. It's the internet. No one is asking you to be 'here'. You can just go to another thread to discuss things if you would like, or better yet, put me in the ignore list but hey, you don't want to do that because you are too ashamed to cry to show your feelings.

I am only expressing how I feel and I mother fucking love this music so much but men who refuse to show their feminine side because this is the crap that society tells them that it's wrong for men to show their feminine side. You don't know how much dedication and love goes into making these tracks.

Fuck you mother fucker. Inhumane piece of shit. The real human side which has been lost because of this entitled generation in this post capitalist world where everything is served to you.

Money has corrupted society for the worse and created two extremes

Old Post Apr-16-2020 11:33 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
If you don't like what I post, then fuck off. It's the internet. No one is asking you to be 'here'. You can just go to another thread to discuss things if you would like, or better yet, put me in the ignore list but hey, you don't want to do that because you are too ashamed to cry to show your feelings.

I am only expressing how I feel and I mother fucking love this music so much but men who refuse to show their feminine side because this is the crap that society tells them that it's wrong for men to show their feminine side. You don't know how much dedication and love goes into making these tracks.

Fuck you mother fucker. Inhumane piece of shit. The real human side which has been lost because of this entitled generation in this post capitalist world where everything is served to you.

Money has corrupted society for the worse and created two extremes

Hell yeah

Old Post Apr-16-2020 13:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

locked up in quarantine is making everyone angry

Old Post Apr-17-2020 16:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

You've not been paying attention to the clarion calls from the Harbinger called Omnisphere, clearly.

Old Post Apr-17-2020 16:45 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > John Digweed Live Bunker (Home) Sets
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackid this awesome tune (Simon and Shaker) [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSpin 33 - "Believe" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread