Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > And then there was one. (another trance forum dies)
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

And then there was one. (another trance forum dies)

At least, I don't think there are any other ones left out there. Trancefix.nl was about it to my knowledge, the last refuge for the old trance.nu crowd.

Stand tall, TranceAddicts, we be like 'roaches.

(~)

Old Post May-09-2020 00:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Never dying, always living.

Old Post May-09-2020 01:14  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Shame, I didn't visit it too often, but it was a nice forum as well.
I did leave a message there to tell that this oldie still is online.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post May-09-2020 09:22  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Never dying, always living.

Old Post May-09-2020 12:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Was there ever a hostile COR takeover of said site?

Old Post May-09-2020 12:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I’m only on this site because I thought it was train addict

Old Post May-09-2020 17:12  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Ah we're all the sweaty trainspotter type aren't we; you blend in just fine son.

Old Post May-09-2020 17:31  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

You know trance is for faggots when the genre and websites cant even outlast www.emo-corner.com

LMBO

Old Post May-09-2020 17:45  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo

Always weird when you make a non-ironic post. That's what, four, in the last year?

Old Post May-09-2020 18:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Idk, maybe.

Old Post May-09-2020 19:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
You know trance is for faggots when the genre and websites cant even outlast www.emo-corner.com

LMBO

Ahahahaha wow, how could I forget about emo corner??

Old Post May-09-2020 20:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Ahahahaha wow, how could I forget about emo corner??

I forget who signed up as Cutty McWristerson, but I lol'd.

Old Post May-09-2020 21:00  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > And then there was one. (another trance forum dies)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHybrid Song [2006] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMicah - "Hallowmind" (Arksun Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread