Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Psycho(s)
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Psycho(s)

Fav/ least fav psycho, who gets on ignore list and why. Why do certain nutters not get on your list.

In order of fewest to most posts to end up on my ignore list(memory)

Rann (make some tea, bitch)
soulsterr - you dead??
Lanagan - doesn’t matter what your name is
Rubez- dont remember

I’m my favourite psycho and second is msz

Old Post May-10-2020 08:28  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

SRussell and RANN. Only two losers, er, users I ever put on ignore. The relentless butthurt was extremely obnoxious.

Old Post May-10-2020 10:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

The vast majority of my ignore list appears to be aliases of Juan Paulino or Lagrangian.

There's also a few blasts from the past in there - remember Existo22, anyone?

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-10-2020 10:17  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

me for both

Old Post May-10-2020 12:43  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Pauline never really triggered me for some reason. Lannagrangian though, is like two/three posts that I read and it’s ignored. surprised no one has put Omnisphere on ignore

Old Post May-10-2020 17:41  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

I didn't even know who Omnisphere was until the PQM thread. I actually commend his commitment to the charade.

Old Post May-10-2020 18:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
Pauline never really triggered me for some reason.

He went through a phase of making alts specifically to troll and talk shit, probably back to the days when you'd only just wandered in off the search engine.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-10-2020 19:00  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I used the TOTA events page long before I registered, tbh not sure how I found that— could very well be through swisscow

Old Post May-10-2020 19:05  Norfolk Island
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
I didn't even know who Omnisphere was until the PQM thread. I actually commend his commitment to the charade.

You think it’s a charade? Either way his posts are too long so I don’t read them. I think his overall message is wrong though

Old Post May-10-2020 19:06  Norfolk Island
Silky Johnson

Just ONE post gave it away, imo. It was a reply to a troll about being gay to the effect of "I'd go lesbian if it means being gay." One doesn't just bust that out in the middle of all that other bullshit.

Old Post May-10-2020 19:15 
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

hey ted can you post this quote for evaluation

Old Post May-10-2020 19:52  Norfolk Island
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

if i had a good memory for the usernames of dickheads this would be my "hold my beer" moment.

but i don't so i'll have to go with just the one - the champion of freedom from government that wanted my address so he could stop me from mocking his bullshit on the internet

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...9527&forumid=16

Old Post May-11-2020 11:58  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Psycho(s)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID - minimal prog track [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBrancaccio and Aisher - "Lovely Day" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread