Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > TA strikes again!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

TA strikes again!

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/...liveries-decade

Old Post Jun-08-2020 19:26  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I can sympathise. Some complete dunce who lives in a Flat 4 somewhere else on my street keeps putting "4 [My Street]" as his address on JustEat, which is in fact my address. If you think this story is boring now, try explaining it to a delivery driver with poor English every second week.

The cretin really shot himself in the foot recently, because I had an item of post for him saying his application for unemployment benefits had been accepted. That won't last long if he misses all his compulsory job centre appointments he doesn't know exist.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jun-08-2020 21:14  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

I find that lessons via starvation are always good ones.

Getting unregistered mail is weird in this day an age. Absolutely every account/bill i have is paperless.

Old Post Jun-09-2020 12:06  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I hope for his sake he also got some kind of electronic communication.

I shoved his letter through the door of the house at the end of the street, because I know that's been converted to flats. Not much more I could do.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jun-09-2020 16:19  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

There are 2 kinds of people in life: those that hear that music and think of Ric Flair, and the others Strauss.

Old Post Jun-09-2020 17:57  China
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

i read a book about early australian hackers back in the day. one of the hackers (rumoured to be julian assange IIRC) used to hack into Telecom as it was called back then to make free overseas phone calls. he would regularly call one dude in america for years demanding that the dude return the hacker's shovel

Old Post Jun-15-2020 09:37  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Phreaking is almost ancient history now.

Old Post Jun-15-2020 15:04  China

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > TA strikes again!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback-- VOCAL - All My Life I Made It, With Someone Who Comes & Dried My Tears" [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMartin Eyerer - "Heaven" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread