Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 303: The "You retards forgot the Friday thread" thread
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ziptnf
Programming your future

Behold, my arse. Friday 303: The "You retards forgot the Friday thread" thread

For shame. Everyone must now strip nude and take punishment!

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Feb-27-2021 20:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Hahaha, I had just posted one at the same time as you

I was celebrating the 303rd incarnation of our Friday threads with an acid techno room rave, so that's what kept me busy. That and buying refrigerators, ovens, and all things kitchen for the new place. It's funny because my wife is the adult in the relationship and she's very meticulous and asks all sorts of questions regarding the products.

Me? As long as it's from a reliable brand and it's black, I want to buy it.... mostly because I'm the one who does most of the cooking anyway, so I don't want to spend a (couple of) decade(s) looking at an ugly fridge

PS.: I had stripped naked prior to writing this post

Old Post Feb-27-2021 21:13  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Almost done work then it's home to tune into my buddy's live stream and enjoy some alcoholic beverages and probably some psychedelics. Skiing tomorrow!

Will strip naked later.

Old Post Feb-27-2021 22:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

y'all wear clothes??

Old Post Feb-28-2021 10:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Happy to know the Friday thread was handled in my absence

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Mar-01-2021 03:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I’m addicted to stim pacs

Old Post Mar-01-2021 04:21  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Ah, March. It's that lovely month in TN where we vacillate between winter that won't die and severe weather for 30 days or so. One thing I appreciate about having moved to the farm is that we have a basement here in the event we have to duck and cover. I'm ignoring the fact that the basement is filled with both store bought canned goods and mason jars full of home canning, which quickly become missiles in said severe weather. Might be time to invest in a full face helmet. If you're gunna ride, wear a helmet.

Old Post Mar-01-2021 13:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Basements are preferred for gangbangs.

Old Post Mar-01-2021 16:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
Basements are preferred for gangbangs.

Call me.

Old Post Mar-01-2021 16:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 303: The "You retards forgot the Friday thread" thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTracking this track :) [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackM&S presents the Girl Next Door - Salsoul Nugget (If You Wanna) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread