Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Marc et Claude - "Loving You"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mark
FreewayENT

heh been a long time since i posted in this section of the forum.

i posted the clip i think it should be an easy song for most of you to identify.

Old Post Apr-29-2001 21:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Click here to Send Mark a Private Message Visit Mark's homepage! Add Mark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djriot01
tranceaddict

this track is- marc et claude-loving you, but i am not certain what the remix is it sounds like the quo vardis mix.
hope this helps

Old Post Apr-29-2001 22:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for djriot01 Add djriot01 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Marc et Claude - "Loving You"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPvD - T-Mobile 2004 Track 15 [2004] [31]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNu-NRG - "Supersonik Way" (Paul van Dyk Rework) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread