Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Jurgen Vries - The Opera Song (Full Vocal??)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
maluco
não enche meu saco

Jurgen Vries - The Opera Song Full Vocal?????

This sample contain vocals that i dont saw on
Jurgen Vries feat. Charlotte Church - The Opera Song.
Whats this?? any remix??

anyone help me plz
thanks
btw this song would be better without vocal, seems me a little chesse, but with that version of "full vocals" is nice.

Old Post Nov-24-2002 21:59  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for maluco Click here to Send maluco a Private Message Add maluco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HardKiller
EDM Addict

This could be the vocal radio/extend vocal version (one of those probably appears to exsist)

But is it really Charlotte Church? Lol!

Old Post Nov-25-2002 12:32  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for HardKiller Click here to Send HardKiller a Private Message Visit HardKiller's homepage! Add HardKiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
joeh
NIAT

Judge Jules played the version without the cheesy new vocals, saying that the original vocals had been redone by Charlotte Church, infact it confused him so much that the weave in his pullover started to unravel. Later I found out that infact the cheesy vocals are indeed her's, as she cannot sing opera, apparently.

I still don't get why Darren Tate thinks he's Dutch or something.

Old Post Dec-01-2002 03:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for joeh Click here to Send joeh a Private Message Add joeh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Jurgen Vries - The Opera Song (Full Vocal??)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJXL "Outro" is INTRO for Sasha EM Privillage Manumission [2003] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAmorph - "Secrets Of Space" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread