Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Dream Traveler - "Structure"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
raver31
Prog Evangelism

?

Last edited by raver31 on Jan-15-2003 at 11:08

Old Post Jan-02-2003 23:16  Lithuania
Click Here to See the Profile for raver31 Click here to Send raver31 a Private Message Add raver31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
progressive1
Senior tranceaddict

Ohh I like this one... tune! Sorry I dont know it, but I like it.. nice progressive sound, just pitch it up a bit

I hope someone can ID this!

Old Post Jan-04-2003 03:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for progressive1 Click here to Send progressive1 a Private Message Add progressive1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sabka
tranceaddict

definatly very dope vocals!

Old Post Jan-07-2003 03:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sabka Click here to Send sabka a Private Message Visit sabka's homepage! Add sabka to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Barracuda
Supreme tranceaddict

dope like Iio vocal, but I think its not.
It`ld be a dutch produsers work

I didnt heard it anywhere else

Old Post Jan-07-2003 08:41  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for Barracuda Click here to Send Barracuda a Private Message Visit Barracuda's homepage! Add Barracuda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
raver31
Prog Evangelism

i am really not sure but when i looked at the tracklist from that set it appeared to be the dream traveller - structure. please stickify if noone cant id it

Old Post Jan-14-2003 01:13  Lithuania
Click Here to See the Profile for raver31 Click here to Send raver31 a Private Message Add raver31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sistermadly
tranceaddict in training

Dream Traveler - Structure

The song is "Structure" by Dream Traveler.
I found info here: dreamtraveler.net

Old Post Jan-16-2003 19:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sistermadly Click here to Send sistermadly a Private Message Add sistermadly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sabka
tranceaddict

Yep,

that's it! Dream Traveler feat. Not Applicable - Structure.

Listen hereTrack

Old Post Jan-16-2003 20:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sabka Click here to Send sabka a Private Message Visit sabka's homepage! Add sabka to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Dream Traveler - "Structure"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack #5 Markus Schulz - Global DJ Broadcast 03-08-04 [2008] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIndiana - "Do You Hear Me (Dino Lenny Mix)" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread