Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Bertine Zetlitz - "Adore Me"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Tr1@ntaf1ll0s
tranceaddict

Help ID This: Old Techno song. Must be identified

Please help me identify this song. If any1 needs the full track pls e-mail me

You have been chosen to represent Earth in Mortal Kombat. Be warned. Although your souls are protected against Shao Khan's evil: your lives are not. I cannot interfere any longer as your Earth is now ruled by the Outworld Gods. These are the words of Rayden...

Trance Rules The World...

Old Post Jan-11-2003 13:51  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Tr1@ntaf1ll0s Click here to Send Tr1@ntaf1ll0s a Private Message Visit Tr1@ntaf1ll0s's homepage! Add Tr1@ntaf1ll0s to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
icedale
Supreme tranceaddict

Smile

Sou exw kala nea
to exw se kapoio apo ta cd me ta mp3.8a kanw post se ligo to plhres onoma tou kommatiou.

'till then

Old Post Jan-11-2003 23:54  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for icedale Click here to Send icedale a Private Message Visit icedale's homepage! Add icedale to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
icedale
Supreme tranceaddict

Bertine Zetlitz - Adore Me
That's the track you're lookin'4.
I ain't aware of the mix there is on the sample you posted.All I can say is , this isn't the original mix.

Old Post Jan-11-2003 23:58  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for icedale Click here to Send icedale a Private Message Visit icedale's homepage! Add icedale to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tr1@ntaf1ll0s
tranceaddict

Thanks pal.

You have been chosen to represent Earth in Mortal Kombat. Be warned. Although your souls are protected against Shao Khan's evil: your lives are not. I cannot interfere any longer as your Earth is now ruled by the Outworld Gods. These are the words of Rayden...

Trance Rules The World...

Old Post Jan-12-2003 10:17  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Tr1@ntaf1ll0s Click here to Send Tr1@ntaf1ll0s a Private Message Visit Tr1@ntaf1ll0s's homepage! Add Tr1@ntaf1ll0s to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Bertine Zetlitz - "Adore Me"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID needed for Ferry Corsten live at impulz 17-2-2001 [2002] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAgnelli & Nelson - "Embrace" (New York Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread