Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Who drinks coffee?
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trance RaverVII
tranceaddict in training

I only drink coffee if it has lots and lots of sugar.

Also they need to change the name star bucks to 4 bucks

every fucking thing is like 4 bucks

then 6 bucks a cookie. Sure looks good, but for 6 bucks.... shit.... I can go to the 3rd ward of town and get a hooker for half that price

Old Post Feb-12-2003 22:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance RaverVII Click here to Send Trance RaverVII a Private Message Add Trance RaverVII to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jiggilo
tranceaddict

I started to drink a lot of coffee in the past 5 months... every night me and my friends go out and get coffee cuz we get really bored. i love my coffee with loads of sugar and 2 creamers!

Old Post Feb-12-2003 22:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jiggilo Click here to Send Jiggilo a Private Message Visit Jiggilo's homepage! Add Jiggilo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BlueHawk
Supreme tranceaddict

can't stand coffee..!

Old Post Feb-12-2003 22:33  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for BlueHawk Click here to Send BlueHawk a Private Message Add BlueHawk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

fecking hate the stuff. tastes rancid.. and if u need something to keep u awake at nite, apples are more efffective than coffee

Old Post Feb-12-2003 22:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
decode
Supreme tranceaddict

I coffee

Old Post Feb-12-2003 22:56  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for decode Click here to Send decode a Private Message Add decode to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
schnegggge
Enlargement-President

I heard that drinking coffee everyday without sugar and cream makes beautiful!

So I drink that stuff every day......and I hope that it works someday.

Old Post Feb-12-2003 23:15  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for schnegggge Click here to Send schnegggge a Private Message Add schnegggge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dwingo
RebelChild

I definately need my cup of coffe after waking up. Not drinking it might ruin my day and everyone's I meet that day too.

At work I drink another 4 cups or so. Without fucking cream and just a little bit of sugar of course

Old Post Feb-12-2003 23:24  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Dwingo Click here to Send Dwingo a Private Message Visit Dwingo's homepage! Add Dwingo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
elena
vinyls are sexy

i don't like coffee itself but i love other coffee tasting products such as candy, ice cream, chocolate..etc.
but i cant live without frapuccinos

Old Post Feb-13-2003 00:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for elena Click here to Send elena a Private Message Add elena to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
attacc
Newbie in training

addicted, but the coffeine has no effect on me

Check out my latest track:
enLounge - Secret Beach

Old Post Feb-13-2003 02:34  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for attacc Click here to Send attacc a Private Message Add attacc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CheRRy_Trance
tranceaddict

Monkey Dancer 2

quote:
Originally posted by Trance RaverVII
I only drink coffee if it has lots and lots of sugar.

Also they need to change the name star bucks to 4 bucks

every fucking thing is like 4 bucks

then 6 bucks a cookie. Sure looks good, but for 6 bucks.... shit.... I can go to the 3rd ward of town and get a hooker for half that price

Word! Starbucks is too damn expensive, but most of the time I don't mind because I'm blinded by the yummy taste. LOL, you'd probably be better off with the hooker, she might keep you awake as well.

Old Post Feb-13-2003 02:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CheRRy_Trance Click Here to Email CheRRy_Trance Click here to Send CheRRy_Trance a Private Message Add CheRRy_Trance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sugarbean
Alohomora

i am utterly addicted to mc donalds cappichino lol!

*i cant spell*

Old Post Feb-13-2003 02:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarbean Click here to Send Sugarbean a Private Message Add Sugarbean to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AussieTrance
Supreme tranceaddict

Gloria Jeans, Starbucks, they all make horrible, over-priced coffee.

Italian coffee is the best, no substitute for quality

Old Post Feb-13-2003 02:57  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for AussieTrance Click here to Send AussieTrance a Private Message Add AussieTrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Who drinks coffee?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread