Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Who drinks coffee?
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
drizzt81
Professional Lamer

Re: Who drinks coffee?

quote:
Originally posted by zarathustra
Who else?

cold only please.. or espresso.
i love coffee

get font

I see your 4 Crushs and raise you 3 As The Rush Comes. - Yan from PvD's first summerstage event in '03

Old Post Feb-14-2003 02:04  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for drizzt81 Click here to Send drizzt81 a Private Message Add drizzt81 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
elena
vinyls are sexy

Re: Re: Who drinks coffee?

quote:
Originally posted by drizzt81
cold only please.. or espresso.
i love coffee

but....i love you!

Old Post Feb-14-2003 02:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for elena Click here to Send elena a Private Message Add elena to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ranvel
tranceaddict in training

Everybody used to hate coffee; just like everybody used to love candy and icing on the cake. Tastes change.

I love coffee: I wake up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee, which Aida, the maid, puts on my nightstand and has a pavlovian effect of letting me know that's it's time to get up. This morning it was a delicious hazelnut roast which was unusually strong.

Does anyone else love strong coffee?

Old Post Feb-14-2003 03:27  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for ranvel Click here to Send ranvel a Private Message Add ranvel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Photo_bot_2k1
Photo_bot_2k5 ;D

i used to drink it religiously in the morning but then i stoped

my teeth were like slowly staining more and more
and when i stoped i had caffine withdrawl lol

Old Post Feb-14-2003 03:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Photo_bot_2k1 Click here to Send Photo_bot_2k1 a Private Message Add Photo_bot_2k1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EldamRy
Supreme tranceaddict

French Vanilla *ONLY*

and it OWNZ joo

Old Post Feb-14-2003 04:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for EldamRy Click here to Send EldamRy a Private Message Add EldamRy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stéphanie
Supreme tranceaddict

I use to work in a coffee house. I love the smell but i cant drink it. I totally lied at my job enterview!!!!!

Old Post Feb-14-2003 15:25  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Stéphanie Click here to Send Stéphanie a Private Message Add Stéphanie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yujie__
Supreme tranceaddict

i am drinking a grande house as we speak

▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓
▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

Old Post Feb-14-2003 18:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yujie__ Click Here to Email yujie__ Click here to Send yujie__ a Private Message Add yujie__ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
w00h00
tranceaddict

started my caffeinated life with cream or milk and sugar, now just sugar. I see people with tons of cream in theirs and I shudder actually. I'd rather have pure black than all cream and nothing else. I keep having a tendency to put in a touch too much sugar thoguh and then having no coffee left to dilute the sugar. I keep also telling myself I'll not pour so much next time. I still pour too much. I'm not grumpy or moody without my caffeine. I simply DO NOT FUNCTION. I literally don't talk until I have a good bit in me. Almost more a case of being unable to.. it takes too much effort. I do sometimes wish I didn't drink it as much, more for the sake of what it does to the teeth, but sometimes I get coffee-caused stomach pains, and then I can't drink any more for another half hour or so at least. That's when I really start to worry. Never changes though.

Old Post Feb-15-2003 04:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for w00h00 Click here to Send w00h00 a Private Message Visit w00h00's homepage! Add w00h00 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zummy
Senior tranceaddict

Love is in the air I need it!

quote:
Originally posted by zarathustra
I used to hate the stuff but now I can't live without it. At first I would load it up with cream and sugar. Now, I take mine black so I can enjoy that delicious flavour. Mmmmmmmmm.

Who else?

I need coffee everyday; otherwise...I am not happy. Latte with vanilla is my friend. *muah*

Old Post Feb-15-2003 05:26  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for zummy Click here to Send zummy a Private Message Add zummy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_SLAG
tranceaddict in training

Coffee is delicious

Old Post Apr-30-2003 19:49  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_SLAG Click here to Send DJ_SLAG a Private Message Add DJ_SLAG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkTrance
Senior tranceaddict

I love the taste of coffee, but I can't drink it, beacuse every time I drink it my stomach takes it down bad and I have the shits for the rest of the day

Old Post Apr-30-2003 20:33  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkTrance Click Here to Email DarkTrance Click here to Send DarkTrance a Private Message Visit DarkTrance's homepage! Add DarkTrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

*drinking coffee as I type this*

Old Post Apr-30-2003 21:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Who drinks coffee?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread