Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Who drinks coffee?
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
zarathustra
0x40000000

Who drinks coffee?

I used to hate the stuff but now I can't live without it. At first I would load it up with cream and sugar. Now, I take mine black so I can enjoy that delicious flavour. Mmmmmmmmm.

Who else?

Old Post Feb-12-2003 20:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for zarathustra Click here to Send zarathustra a Private Message Visit zarathustra's homepage! Add zarathustra to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yujie__
Supreme tranceaddict

i either drink it to sleep or to stay awake. i usually put 2/3 of the flavor creams and 3/4 sugars,

▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓
▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

Old Post Feb-12-2003 20:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yujie__ Click Here to Email yujie__ Click here to Send yujie__ a Private Message Add yujie__ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_mdma
I'm on HarderFaster now.

me me me, altho, all i drink is Mocha, and i NEED it every morning JUST to get me thru the lectures!

The Midnight Collective MySpace

Old Post Feb-12-2003 20:27  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_mdma Click Here to Email dj_mdma Click here to Send dj_mdma a Private Message Add dj_mdma to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vmc
Travelling Without Moving

I drink it when I have tu study at night or had little sleep and have to get up early, otherwise I use it rarely.

Old Post Feb-12-2003 20:46  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for vmc Click here to Send vmc a Private Message Add vmc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Freeza
Mondial'd

Worm Popper

I drink Coffee every day - I'm addicted to that shit

Old Post Feb-12-2003 20:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Freeza Click Here to Email Freeza Click here to Send Freeza a Private Message Add Freeza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CygnusX
Ex-moderator

Only during my exams

Old Post Feb-12-2003 20:57  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for CygnusX Click Here to Email CygnusX Click here to Send CygnusX a Private Message Visit CygnusX's homepage! Add CygnusX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ryo
oyr

Tried it twice, both times I hated it, could be because it was some cheap shit, but well, I don't mind living without it

Old Post Feb-12-2003 21:03  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ryo Click here to Send ryo a Private Message Add ryo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FastFashion
new york new york

Coffee is such a weak caffeine fix for me. If I drank that to stay up for major GER exams, I would hit the pillow in no time.
I like the taste. I love the shakes that are made with some whip cream and yummy chocolat. mmmmm
I also LOVE those Colombian coffee candies. Unbelievably tasty.

"Richard Branson, if you're reading this please adopt me.
I'm well behaved and I may
or may not carry the secret to eternal life with me."

Old Post Feb-12-2003 21:45  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for FastFashion Click here to Send FastFashion a Private Message Add FastFashion to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psy-Trancer
Long-Johns for BeB

only to go out with a chick

Old Post Feb-12-2003 22:14  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Psy-Trancer Click here to Send Psy-Trancer a Private Message Visit Psy-Trancer's homepage! Add Psy-Trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CheRRy_Trance
tranceaddict

Monkey Dancer 2

There was a time when I drank coffee several times a day. However I stopped drinking it that much because it's bad for my teeth. Every now and then I'll have one. Usually with a spoonful of sugar. I don't really see the point in cream.

Old Post Feb-12-2003 22:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CheRRy_Trance Click Here to Email CheRRy_Trance Click here to Send CheRRy_Trance a Private Message Add CheRRy_Trance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Chrono
HTML is not allowed.

allergic.

Old Post Feb-12-2003 22:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Chrono Click here to Send DJ Chrono a Private Message Add DJ Chrono to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orbax
Supreme tranceaddict

I used to own a gourmet Coffee company i drink maybe 4-6 lattes a day, double shot of course!

Old Post Feb-12-2003 22:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Orbax Click here to Send Orbax a Private Message Add Orbax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Who drinks coffee?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread