Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Layo & Bushwacka - "Love Story" (Tim Deluxe Remix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

Track in a Mark Van Dale set

i need the tracklist for Mark Van Dale - Live At Club Eau (19-10-02)... but if noone has the tracklist then i'll just settle for the ID of this one tune.. thx

Old Post Mar-20-2003 19:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djthunderbird
welcometoESTonia

Layo & Bushwacka - Love Story (Tim Deluxe Remix)

tha bomb it is

check out:
dtb.planet.ee <-- A couple of my mix cd-s (Deep House & Progressive with a trancy touch

Old Post Mar-20-2003 21:37  Estonia
Click Here to See the Profile for djthunderbird Click here to Send djthunderbird a Private Message Add djthunderbird to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

Nice one Cheers

Old Post Mar-21-2003 17:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DCaff
F^ck the DJ

just to get technical its on the the first disc they released not the second which has the KOT lyrics on top of which will never be as good.

Old Post Mar-30-2003 06:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DCaff Click here to Send DCaff a Private Message Visit DCaff's homepage! Add DCaff to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Layo & Bushwacka - "Love Story" (Tim Deluxe Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Track [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGeorge Benson - "Give Me the Night" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread