return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Camping in the middle of nowhere, blair witch project experience
View this Thread in Original format
TranceSeeker
Me and my g/f decided to make a trip with our bycicle and camp somewhere when we were too tired to move on.
So we drove around 80km and we settled us in the middle of a forest.
Man what a frightening night we had, I'm 22 years old, but it scared the of me, we setted up our tent around 22.30. So you think there is no way anyone could find u here, you're wrong, I was wrong LOL.
We didn't have any real trouble though but I was thinking about the blair witch project, first when it was dark around midnight we laid in our tent, having some sex to chill out, then out of the sudden I hear footsteps and voices, pretty ed when u think you're in your tent, can't see and think u are somewhere noone would ever come and certainly not in the middle of the night.
We couldn't say a word to eachother, then I decided to quitly take a look outside, to see what those people were tending to do...but they just dissapeared, from that moment I felt really uncomfortable.
Then it started to rain a bit and our tent became humid and wet, we couldn't sleep, then again you are scared by everything u hear outside. Around 4am I felt asleep untill 8am, we packed our and moved back home, to a good ol' bed, long live home!
vmc
that were probably poachers
tranceboy
quote:
Originally posted by vmc

Werd.
TranceSeeker
quote:
Originally posted by vmc

Dunno who they were, but being there u start thinking a lot about what could happen :nervous: :)
trancendence
Could it just be your imagination playing up?
Duke2003
yeah you might be influenced by the movie
TranceSeeker
quote:
Originally posted by trancendence
Could it just be your imagination playing up?

Of course, but still :nervous: :p
bassaholix
Could have been a number of things.. perhaps the wind rustling the leaves... animals around you..

Mind you when i was in 6th grade.. i went on a camping trip... got woken up by a damm kangaroo licking my ear.. hahaha...

So yeah.. don't worry.. it can be scary been all alone but sex @ midnight with your gf... nothing beats that..
L0newo1F
WE heard a scratching noise outside so we went to investigate, nothing. happened again went out, nothing. One of the noys was made to stay out near the toilet block, we waited and again 20 min later scratching noise. We got out, he came over and said a wallabie had been to get under our cabin, he got a cold the next morning as well lol. And the reason it didn't stay was cause it ran off when the door screeched open, we were next to teh footy field and they were all out there . Year 6 camp as well.
whiskers
!!! why did you have to start this thread and remind me!! i'm going camping july 4-6, now i'm gonna be scared LESS!!!

DjDeComp
quote:
Originally posted by whiskers
!!! why did you have to start this thread and remind me!! i'm going camping july 4-6, now i'm gonna be scared LESS!!!

Have fun bwahahaha:tongue2
TuanAnh213
quote:
Originally posted by whiskers

beware, those nocturnal ghost camels will raid your tent at 3:00 A.M.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement