return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Anti-RIAA protests begin
View this Thread in Original format
Shudder
http://www.vnunet.com/News/1142485

dunno if this has been posted in the numerous RIAA posts but it seems like there's a bit of a war starting now. its all good. i hope RIAA die :mad: :mad: :D
fr0st
if your doing something illegal, why not deal with consequences and stop bitching. I believe the RIAA has perfect right to what they are doing. But they could go about it differently instead of trying to remove mp3s completely they should design something that works with them, look at apple's Itunes it sold over 5million tracks within the first week. Yet certain artist are unwilling to put their music for sale because "they dont believe it is right for people to have individual songs". I think most of the artist under the RIAA think this way and this is what is holding everything back. Hell i think most of us here would pay 99c per song.
astroboy
quote:
Originally posted by fr0st
if your doing something illegal, why not deal with consequences and stop bitching.

If people always followed that line of thinking no-one would ever do anything about unjust/stupid laws, and we'd still have slavery and alcohol prohibition, wmen wouldn't be allowed to vote etc....

quote:
I believe the RIAA has perfect right to what they are doing.

Of course they do, and in a democratic country everyone else has the "perfect right" to protest about it.
fr0st
quote:
Originally posted by astroboy
If people always followed that line of thinking no-one would ever do anything about unjust/stupid laws, and we'd still have slavery and alcohol prohibition, wmen wouldn't be allowed to vote etc....

Of course they do, and in a democratic country everyone else has the "perfect right" to protest about it.

did you even read the rest of my post? I said there are other ways the RIAA could deal with the mp3 issue.
astroboy
quote:
Originally posted by fr0st
did you even read the rest of my post? I said there are other ways the RIAA could deal with the mp3 issue.

Yeah I agree with you 100% there... but that still doesn't negate my points about the value of and right to protest
Vivid Boy
we got the battle of classic cartoon characters here...astro vs bugs bunny dressed as a women....who will when...astro can fly but bugs is a smart ass and is devious...good match up..lets see what happens
Galapidate
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
we got the battle of classic cartoon characters here...astro vs bugs bunny dressed as a women....who will when...astro can fly but bugs is a smart ass and is devious...good match up..lets see what happens

:stongue:
mndeg
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy

uh i think shes called babs bunny, im not sure
lol bugs bunny dressed as a women
astroboy
"Rabbit season"
"robot season"
"Rabbit season
"robot season"
"Rabbit season"
"robot season"
"Rabbit season"
"robot season"
"Rabbit season"
"rabbit season"
"Robot season"
"rabbit season"
"Robot season, FIRE!!"
*BANG*
"yooouu're dithhhtppicable!!"
NomadaNare
actually i think the bunnies name is Lola, and the root would beat the out of the bunny

fr0st
pftt.... Babs Bunny is from Tinytoons.... and yes her name is Lola Bunny... Any she'd just call her looneytunes pals in and they would whoop astro's ass.
DJ Chrono
quote:
the only result of legal action would be to turn more than a quarter of Americans into instant "felons".

Ahahaha.. thats 72,892,587 people.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement