return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
shit and piss
View this Thread in Original format
wienerschnitzel
I work as a nanny for six kids and the youngest is 1 yrs old. I spend most of my time with her for obvious reasons, but her mom doesn't like it when i put a diaper on her. This results in and piss everywhere. They also have two little dogs that aren't litter trained who also and piss everywhere. This leaves me cleaning up and piss all day... right before i left for work today, she pissed ON ME!

sickest and piss incident: the baby was walking around in the kitchen with no diaper and she started ting.. my jaw dropped in horror and her mom said "oh don't worry about it, it's just " and before i could even think about cleaning it up the dog ran up to it and ate it. The family thinks this is fine and normal.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FINDS THIS DISTURBINGLY DISCUSTING???:whip: :wtf:
Orbax
Thats ed up on many many levels. Are they germans by chance?
DJYaNiK
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax Are they germans by chance?

LMFAO!:stongue: :haha:
butterfly
that is horribly disgusting. omg.
Endlesswave
OMG, that is just really ed up. Thinks it's NORMAL? (I was just going to ask if the mother wears anything for ahem...y'know but NEVERMIND that now!! I don't want to know!):nervous:
fuct4less
thats so dirty. im gonna go puke now

*vomits*
S2K
mmmm, lovely.
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
gah, i read this just as im eating a snickers :nervous: lol
Orbax
Yeah, [N]ûk|êû[Z] would never do anything to make people sick :wtf:
Vivid Boy
thats in halarious...the dog part was at least the rest was disturbing

THE_Chris
quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
and before i could even think about cleaning it up the dog ran up to it and ate it.

:stongue:
Vanilla
I dont understand the diaper hating.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement