return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Running
View this Thread in Original format
SebTheDJ
I am starting to run. There is a little pond near me. IM gonna start with 3 laps and then progress to run more and more. I need to loose weight. I dont feel good about myself and running is one of the best ways to loose weight. I have a membership at the gym, but i dont have time for it.
Maaz
I gotta run 2!!! OMG, OMG, OGM!!! Running meks u go "weeeee!!1!". Bouncing teh fat, lissening to happy hardcore!!1! OMG, OMG, OGM, PLUR fo running!

Practise, love, use, run!!!!1!1!
SebTheDJ
quote:
Originally posted by Maaz
I gotta run 2!!! OMG, OMG, OGM!!! Running meks u go "weeeee!!1!". Bouncing teh fat, lissening to happy hardcore!!1! OMG, OMG, OGM, PLUR fo running!

Practise, love, use, run!!!!1!1!

What the ?

Im not fat fat, just overweight and i want to loose that.
Maaz
quote:
Originally posted by SebTheDJ
What the ?

Im not fat fat, just overweight and i want to loose that.

I'm not seying your fat, OMG, LOL, LOL!!! All u need is 2 mek yaself feel teh need and go fo wha u want, OMG, OMG!!! It's a bit hard on teh beginning, but when u get used it becums reely cool!!!1! I'm walking and/or dancing almost evryday cos I dun want to be overwheight either... it's hard but with discipline and plur u can do it! Get sum music u liek (and a freind to support, so u wun let he give up and he wun let you geev up either) so u dun feel teh time passing and it's not boring!
Galapidate
DrummeRaver86
I think a picture saying "This Thread is ED UP!!" wuld be more accurate.
SebTheDJ
quote:
Originally posted by DrummeRaver86
I think a picture saying "This Thread is ED UP!!" wuld be more accurate.

This thread got ed up*
Orbax
quote:
Originally posted by SebTheDJ
I am starting to run. There is a little pond near me. IM gonna start with 3 laps and then progress to run more and more. I need to loose weight. I dont feel good about myself and running is one of the best ways to loose weight. I have a membership at the gym, but i dont have time for it.

dont want to burst you bubble but thats the wrong way to lose fat.

lean muscle burns more calories than cardio . remember how everyone who works out with weights looks like and then look at all the fatasses on the stairmasters
montie
thats because those fatasses on teh stairmasters think if they do that stairmaster or treadmill for half an hour a day (while keeping their deit of ty high carb food and ddrink) they are going to lose weight.

running is a great way to lose weight. i used to run xc back in high school. i went from being just a little worse than pleasently plump to being skinny as a rail. i never lifted weights and my upper body strenghth never really grew. but i got skinny and lost a lot of the extra fat around my body.

i know if you really want to get inshape the best thing to do is to run alot and lift weights. get a full body work out.
but if you keep to a steady regiment of running every day (a min of 3 miles a day, you should atleast be running 5 on avg.) and eat healthy, your bound to lose alot of wieght.

i need to get back into the habit of running again. i've been boozing and being way too lazy for too long. ing gained more weight this summer than i did at school.
EdgeProductions
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
dont want to burst you bubble but thats the wrong way to lose fat.

lean muscle burns more calories than cardio . remember how everyone who works out with weights looks like and then look at all the fatasses on the stairmasters

True but if you don't have lean muscles then you have to do LOTS of Cardio with a mix of Resistance weight training. Take it from me, my roomate is a Certified Personal Trainer, and Amateur Body builder and so are two of my other close friends.

Long distance running is good, Mountain biking, Swimming, and any sports where you are continuously moving is good for cardio, hell even Tae-Bo is benefitial so are true Martial Arts training. And for weight lifting make sure not to over do it as burning muscles or craps are not good and are damaging.

Jared

NomadaNare
Actually, i have found it more effective then both combined to do weights and cardio. About 2 years ago i started running and doing weights now i have lost fourty pounds but if you just want to loose weight u shouldnt lift weights because it actually makes you gain weight but it's lean weight. If you want to loose weight offa running, u must do some serious running like 2 miles or more a day
EdgeProductions
quote:
Originally posted by montie
thats because those fatasses on teh stairmasters think if they do that stairmaster or treadmill for half an hour a day (while keeping their deit of ty high carb food and ddrink) they are going to lose weight.

running is a great way to lose weight. i used to run xc back in high school. i went from being just a little worse than pleasently plump to being skinny as a rail. i never lifted weights and my upper body strenghth never really grew. but i got skinny and lost a lot of the extra fat around my body.

i know if you really want to get inshape the best thing to do is to run alot and lift weights. get a full body work out.
but if you keep to a steady regiment of running every day (a min of 3 miles a day, you should atleast be running 5 on avg.) and eat healthy, your bound to lose alot of wieght.

i need to get back into the habit of running again. i've been boozing and being way too lazy for too long. ing gained more weight this summer than i did at school.

You hit it right on the nose!!! I used to run Cross Crountry also, Long Distance, Fast Hiking, mountain Biking, Basketball, and Shao Lin DO Karate and was in the best shape of my life but then years in Information Technology got me out of shape, so i am in the same shape as a few of us... wanting to take of some excess pounds. 6'7" aka 208cm tall and 265lbs is not exactly small. :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement