return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
RIAA In Home Raids
View this Thread in Original format
djnaeblis
A new PSA from RIAA describing the In-home raids on those who use the internet to download music.

Download Video Here

:whip:
montie
the RIAA raided my home. destroyed everything. killed my father and raped my mother!!!
discitelli
are those guys f**king serious! how the hell could an add like that be aired! what a disgrace. seriously i am shocked at the scare tactics the riaa are trying to implement.

i hope they go down!!!!!!!!
arctic
haha seen the vid now, classic :p
montie
quote:
Originally posted by partyprincess
omg thats not really aired on tv is it?? they cant show gore like that on commercials.

anyways im happy i live in canada

well they are getting away with alot in the way of gore and sex on tv,
but this ad isn't real. its quite funny tho
djnaeblis
No really this is on TV :crazy: :rolleyes: :D :haha:
moncster
I think its a joke. Look at how all the raiders are dressed like Nazis.
davinox
quote:
Originally posted by montie
the RIAA raided my home. destroyed everything. killed my father and raped my mother!!!

hahahah best post of the year.
Galapidate
They can't really do that....can they? :conf:
davinox
if you believe that is a real commerical, you are the most gullible person on the planet.

moncster
Stewie: You know Rupert, the word Gullible is not in the dictionary. Oh you don't believe me! There look it up. (S******s) What, what's that, it really isn't? Oh Rupert touche. Hoisted by my own retard. Hahahaha. Sigh! I am so alone.

Family guy
montie
quote:
Originally posted by moncster
Stewie: You know Rupert, the word Gullible is not in the dictionary. Oh you don't believe me! There look it up. (S******s) What, what's that, it really isn't? Oh Rupert touche. Hoisted by my own retard. Hahahaha. Sigh! I am so alone.

Family guy

OOOOH YEAH!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement