return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Lights Out @ Element Bar, Aug. 21 --> Dj Reza's Birthday Bash!
View this Thread in Original format
Lights Out

LIGHTS OUT Promotions presents
R.I.S.E. - Reza's Birthday Bash!
on Thursday, August 21st @ Element Bar

Join us along with DJ Reza (Lights Out), Jason Moore (Element Bar) & Richard Raiban (Release Records, Lights Out, DJShows.com) in another night of quality underground dance music, and allow us to shake you up with our deep dirty chuggy progressive house sound and then lift you up a little higher with more dreamy melodies.

This night will be a memorable one since we are celebrating Reza's Birthday and he might have a gift or two for everyone that shows up. For a preview of what to expect check out our website's Mix Section for Reza's & Richard's sets.

No dress code, FREE B4 11:30 and $5 after.

Thank you all for your support and we look forward to seeing as many of you as possible...

Be sure to check out www.djshows.com every Monday from 6-8pm for Richard's weekly show COMMUNICATE RADIO (weekly archives available with recorded video).

Element Bar
553 Queen St. West
www.elementbar.com

Lights Out Promotions
www.lightsoutpromo.com
richard raiban
alrighty.....

there is only a day and a half left.

how many of you quality trance heads planning on making it out to this event! i have a bag of wonderful trance music to share with all of you!

come and celebrate REZA's bday with us. lots of beautiful music & of course beautiful women.....what more can you ask for? ;)
richard raiban
tonight is the night people....hope to see all your pretty lil faces out there dancing up a storm!!! :)
Jon Tremblay
I'll be there!
fantom
well, what a better way to cool off from this heat than some refreshing beats in Element tonight... ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement