return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Sasha: Tdot vs. Ottawa
View this Thread in Original format
Kosmicfairy
Hello TA troopers...

First off, I'd like to give a big shout out to all the great peeps I have met and partied with over the past weekend....a special thank you goes out to my entertainment possy (Mags and Ray)....as always, it was wonderful grooving with you guys! I must say I had an awsome time, met some truely cool peeps (not sure who's who on this board yet)...thank you all for the wonderful memories...after all that is what life is all about in the end!

My trip home was quite the adventure...I managed to miss my flight...caused a huge scence at the airport...finally got on the next plane back...tapped into some miracle energy stores I didn't even know existed and grooved on over to see Sasha for an encore set at Surface (you know you had a good weekend when...)...and what a set it was!!! The man outdid himself!!! There is definetly something to be said about the vibe in an intimate club...up close and personal... Sasha was incredible! He played about 60% of the same tracks as at the guv...although I found his set to be much trancier in O-town... he finished the night with "enjoy the silence" and then dropped the one and only...thats right peeps...cowpander as the encore!!! All in all, good times all around...I'm sure even Sasha thought soo judging by his energy that night, although maybe it was the fact that it was his b-day...with cake and candles and a room full of hard-core groovers on a monday night.

Well, here it is, my first TA post ever! I hope I will get to see you guys again soon and of course...there is always Montreal (Mags, Ray...I think a road trip is in order). Take care, Mags
Endlesswave
You're welcome. Glad you had a blast!:)
discojoe
quote:
Originally posted by Kosmicfairy
Hello TA troopers...

First off, I'd like to give a big shout out to all the great peeps I have met and partied with over the past weekend....a special thank you goes out to my entertainment possy (Mags and Ray)....as always, it was wonderful grooving with you guys! I must say I had an awsome time, met some truely cool peeps (not sure who's who on this board yet)...thank you all for the wonderful memories...after all that is what life is all about in the end!

My trip home was quite the adventure...I managed to miss my flight...caused a huge scence at the airport...finally got on the next plane back...tapped into some miracle energy stores I didn't even know existed and grooved on over to see Sasha for an encore set at Surface (you know you had a good weekend when...)...and what a set it was!!! The man outdid himself!!! There is definetly something to be said about the vibe in an intimate club...up close and personal... Sasha was incredible! He played about 60% of the same tracks as at the guv...although I found his set to be much trancier in O-town... he finished the night with "enjoy the silence" and then dropped the one and only...thats right peeps...cowpander as the encore!!! All in all, good times all around...I'm sure even Sasha thought soo judging by his energy that night, although maybe it was the fact that it was his b-day...with cake and candles and a room full of hard-core groovers on a monday night.

Well, here it is, my first TA post ever! I hope I will get to see you guys again soon and of course...there is always Montreal (Mags, Ray...I think a road trip is in order). Take care, Mags

the ottawa show was one of the best parties of my life. surpased my wildest dreams. not the biggest fan of sasha. but i havnt seen something so cool in ages.
dEsidEL
welcome to TOTA MArgaret #2 .. nice to hav ya on board, and props to Mags for the religious conversion .. :toothless
StereoPrincess
Hey Gosia!
You finally joined! Nice, nice. Thanks to the personal invite from Del.

Nice to hear that you had a fun time in TO. Sounds like the show in Ottawa was better for Sasha but different than a huge party at the Guv Complex.

How was it possible that you missed your flight? We were there like an hour before take off! What happened??

Everyone welcome my friend, the other Margaret!
ryanm
Margaret Numereux 2. It was a pleasure meeting you. I'm glad you had a fun time in the T.

Remember to come back and visit us more often. You'll have great time here.

Welcome to TA and enjoy your stay
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement