return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia

Pages: [1] 2 3 
How exciting...
View this Thread in Original format
Mikrop
I GOT MY FIRST VINYL!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

Armin van Buuren ft. Ray Wilson - Yet Another Day (Attention Deficit Mixes).
It was an early birthday present from my best friend. She's the best. It's the best thing that's happened for me this year!!!!!

Wow... my first vinyl!!!
jåcë
congrats :)
OLi_A
congrats dude
and so starts the addiction

i wish people would buy me vinyl but it looks like im gonna get a set of golf clubs instead
cause i start uni at 12 most days, im gonna be hittin alot of balls around
gilmista
hey man congrats!

my 2nd vinyl ever bought was armin - yet another day with the hiver & hammer ground control mix.

first one was three drives - carerra 2

enjoy your dj'ing.
euphoria@aus
good stuff :)

i bought my first vinyl in amsterdam Three Drives - Air Traffic, followed swiftly by Push - Universal Nation 2002, Three Drives - Carrera 2, Nexus - Venom and Tomcraft - Loneliness
escee
wow
we have gone 4 posts...

Is your friend hot? :)

but seriously, congratulations
My first was Solid Sessions - Janiero (Avb and Pronti and Kalmani Mixes) Promo
Dj_Psygnosis
Congrats, at least you got a awesome first vinyl. Try beating the crapness level of my first song of PPK - Resurection as a first song.

*sigh
Ghostface
First vinyl was Jimmy van M - Sanctuary and i had to play it on my dad's old hi fi :toothless
Zerotonin
My first was Art of trance - Madagascar - Ferry Coresten remix/Kumara remix, and I still play it on my dads old hi fi. :confused:
Mikrop
Thanks ppl.

I don't have turntables, yet. But I'm still planning to buy a vinyl a week. What are some good places in melb?

julianreynolds
quote:
Originally posted by Mikrop
Thanks ppl.

I don't have turntables, yet. But I'm still planning to buy a vinyl a week. What are some good places in melb?

dude, look no further than us. Check the signature.
jizza
my first tune was DJ Energy - Excelsis. and then cos i was a n00b i left it in the car whilst i checked out the whole of chapel st and came back to it all warped and funny looking. :(

needless to say, it still remains in that condition.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement