return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Technical quastion
View this Thread in Original format
Astronaut
What program do you use for recording sets from the net?

I wanna record the Loveparade2001.

:) Greetings!:)
CJ Slater
What I ususally do - take my hi-fi audiosystem, get the radio broadcast. Now insert into the headphones output a cable and connect it into your sound card. Use any program to record a wav-file. You will have a possibility to edit this file easily, but it will be huge so get a big hdd. Any opinions;)?
Wicked Neo

There is a half decent progame to record live from the net to Wav or MP3
It's called total recorder. (its just under 1mb in size)
try searching for it on www.download.com
u will need a crack for it. (Mine's cracked but i cant remmeber what CD i put the crack on (DUH @ Me))
Maybe some one on here can hook u up with the crack if i cant find mine.

However i dont use it, I have my PC hooked into a normal stereo amplifier, the speaker out of my PC to the AUX in on the Amp.
then i can record live sets either on Tape or straight to audio CDr.

Hope this helps a bit :)

Nastra Azzurro
cant u record with shoutcast.....ihavent figured that one out yet put me thinks its possible
Astronaut
Ok but what kindda cable do you use?
And name the program you use!

thx
Fraggle
quote:
Originally posted by Nastra Azzurro
cant u record with shoutcast.....ihavent figured that one out yet put me thinks its possible
yeah, there's a hack download for winamp that allows u to record shoutcast to mp3 real-time.
it just adds a .dll file & overwrites an old one (good to backup before it does in-case)...but i can't remember where it was from :p:p:p
hmm, i think there may have been a thread at the digitally imported site...someone here recommended it to us :)
TranceNerd
quote:
Originally posted by Nastra Azzurro

You can use a program called free-amp.

You can get it here:

http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/programs/FreeAmp/
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement