return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 
My Bitch Thread About Dogs! Aghhhhhhhhhhh!!! (pg. 2)
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Sean
Dogs are Cool!
Gekhous
no they r not damnit!!! :)
penguin
birds ing suck.....we got this little parrot like bird or whatever. cost like 500 bucks and omg i wanna shove taht ****** into the blender. that damn bird will nto shut the up. squeakign and squaking all damn day long. all ing morning long. i dont need an alarm clock anymore. do not buy a bird!
TurboGS-R
i love my dog.
YELLOWBEE
how can you hate dogs??? .. :(
that is so mean, i understand the whole thing with hating a cat, wew, i hate cats so much


YBeeeee
ta_wilson
quote:
Originally posted by penguin
birds ing suck.....we got this little parrot like bird or whatever. cost like 500 bucks and omg i wanna shove taht ****** into the blender. that damn bird will nto shut the up. squeakign and squaking all damn day long. all ing morning long. i dont need an alarm clock anymore. do not buy a bird!
thats funny man, but i am curious:why the did u edit "i wanna shove taht ****** into" etc, but then say "birds ing sck"
just curious:D :D
ABTsportsline
quote:
Originally posted by ta_wilson
thats funny man, but i am curious:why the did u edit "i wanna shove taht ****** into" etc, but then say "birds ing sck"
just curious:D :D


To answer that question, TrancEaddict.com has a filter to recognise certain words. So in this case, the word was recognised, and was "starred" out. Happens sometimes, although usually misspellings of rude words and the like will allow you to "curse" in the forums...

Cheers!

-ABT-
Ur Dream Grl
hum.............................................................................................................................................................Am i gonna get shot if i say ... I love dogs???

lolol

xoxo Ur Dream Grl
torontotrance
I have a dog and you know the good outweighs the bad. BTW, my dog goes to sleep at nite listening to trance. HEHEHEHE
goodnet
quote:
Originally posted by torontotrance
I have a dog and you know the good outweighs the bad. BTW, my dog goes to sleep at nite listening to trance. HEHEHEHE
HUHUHUH

Palivar
****** should the mother ****** and kick the ****** out so that the ****** can the ****** or die trying to ****** the ****** and ****** any ****** and ******!!! :whip:
Palivar
I'm sorry for that last post...I don't know what came over me...one second I was fine and then the next I was a rabid maniac trying to destroy the lewd and lascivious cheese masters who are stalking me and making me go crazy, but I think I can fight them and keep them from raping me with Cheeze Whiz and Baco Bits...oh man, I see a black guy with wings floating outside my window...WHAT DO YOU WANT???!!!! STOP THAT!!! GO AWAY!!...sorry, I think he wants to buy some weed
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement