return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
My Bitch Thread About Dogs! Aghhhhhhhhhhh!!! (pg. 4)
View this Thread in Original format
Sushipunk
:wtf:
meriter
10/10
SYSTEM-J
To be fair, Yorkshire Terriers are some of the most obnoxious dogs in existence. If I'd gone from owning a chocolate lab to having to deal with those yappy little s I'd probably want to vent my rage across the cyber cosmos as well.
Silky Johnson
Labs are a pretty lame breed though. Anything would be annoying compared to the lateness of a lab.
SYSTEM-J
Silky Johnson
Of course it makes sense. Labs are boring ing dogs with the personality of a brick of tofu. I agree that Yorkshire Terriers are annoying, but ANY breed would seem annoying compared to the dullness of a lab.

Oh I see, I typed lateness. Obviously I meant lameness. Lol.
SYSTEM-J
quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Of course it makes sense. Labs are boring ing dogs with the personality of a brick of tofu.

Perhaps the fat ones you see trundling round your local suburban park that have been over-indulged by their owners. An actual working gun dog lab is not only one of the most intelligent dog breeds but also one of the most energetic and downright lunatic.
Dykes_on_Jay
quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Labs are a pretty lame breed though. Anything would be annoying compared to the lateness of a lab.

I'm sorry Jen, but shut up. How many labs have you owned?
SYSTEM-J
The likelihood that she's trolling me because she's seen a photo of me with a labrador is currently at about 98.75%
Silky Johnson
We've owned 2 labs, in fact. So yeah, they are lame as .

Silky Johnson
Dogs we had growing up include a cocker spaniel, German shepherd, husky, cockapoo, and yes - 2 labs. I'm no stranger to animals/pets/dogs. My inlaws have always owned border collies, so I guess that counts too.

Lol @ getting personally offended by someone calling a dog breed lame. You are not your dog.
Dykes_on_Jay
No one is offended Jenny, it is just hard to understand how someone seemingly intelligent can be just so dense.

I blame your . Ever since women tried pretending to be smart like men it has ensued so much hilarity.

Sandwich. Gimme.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Privacy Statement