return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Area:One Festival
View this Thread in Original format
sbriggs
Hej Everyone,

With all these trance fans around here, I just thought that maybe one of you guyz have checked out the Area:One Festival already.
I am going to the July 26 show in St. Paul Minnesota, and am very excited to see how it is. Does any one have any pics from previous tourdates??? Or maybe just a review of Oakie's performance.

Thanx

/sbriggs
QuickStep
Hey, cool sig.

I believe we have a thread with a few reviews on Area:One. http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...ghlight=Areaone
All in all, the festival was an amazing event. One of the best shows of the summer. Oakie just didn't do it for me though, just didn't carry me through his set like he used to. He's still great, but lost his touch with the audience. Carl Cox killed it!!!! Now this is a man who knows how to move you. Just go and enjoy the evetn, you'll understand when it's over.

Payce
sbriggs
Thanx for your input. The gig is on thursday, the weather is gonna be clean and its gonna kick ass so ing much. Reading the other post about Area:One gives me the ing shivers, I just can't seem to wait any longer. I know already on the tickets it says that you can't bring recording devices or cameras in, but I heard something about the intel computers there, where you can take digital pics, and send e-cards from area:one (true or myth)???

/sbriggs
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement