return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Native Instruments Vokator
View this Thread in Original format
-blake-
Hey folks,

Anyone use this little gem? I'm completely confused by it and I'm wondering if anyone knows where there is a tutorial or anything for it on the net. I can't seem to find one!

Thanks.
DJDIRTY
LoL confuzed. Look in the manuall they clearly explain how to use the software.. Or don't tell me you don't have the manual. it wasn't in the box, hehe..

anyways try d/w the manuall of direct connect , or somwhere, it's ont the net i seen it somwhere...
-blake-
Wow.

Clearly, if I had the manual I wouldn't be posting this topic, would I? :p
Thanks for the advice though, I'll give direct connect a shot.

Cheers
Damie Mckeown
May I just say, I HATE PDF MANUALS, PLEASE ALL YOU VST CREATORS OUT THERE PUT IT IN A BOOK, I CANT LOOK AT BOTH WHEN THEY ARE BOTH ON COMPUTER:whip:
The Keeper
quote:
Originally posted by Damie Mckeown
May I just say, I HATE PDF MANUALS, PLEASE ALL YOU VST CREATORS OUT THERE PUT IT IN A BOOK, I CANT LOOK AT BOTH WHEN THEY ARE BOTH ON COMPUTER:whip:

In most versions of Acrobat Reader I've seen, there's usually a little button in the corner with a picture of a printer on it...

:D
Damie Mckeown
.......which is usefull, if you have a forest in your back-yard and a paper proccessing factory, because your gonna need it.
Dj Thy
...which is the same reason those VST creators provide the PDF version, to cut down costs (even more true with all the piracy going on).
Spin Doctor
quote:
Originally posted by The Keeper
In most versions of Acrobat Reader I've seen, there's usually a little button in the corner with a picture of a printer on it...

:D

Ouch! LMFAO! :stongue:
hapamoto
quote:
Originally posted by Damie Mckeown
.......which is usefull, if you have a forest in your back-yard and a paper proccessing factory, because your gonna need it.

LOL
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement