return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Radio 1 in Ibiza - Live from Cafe Mambo
View this Thread in Original format
The []Drodigy
Friday 3/8/01
Radio 1 in Ibiza
Radio 1's Ibiza Weekend kicks off for another year:
6pm - Pete Tong live from Cafe Mambo with a live PA from Kosheen and Nitin Sawhney, plus a guest mix from Erick Morillo.
9pm - Danny Rampling live from the Pacha Terrace with a PA from Latrice Veret and a guest mix from Roger Sanchez.

11pm Westwood: Radio 1 Rap Show
With special guests Aspects.

Saturday 4/8/01

Radio 1 in Ibiza
Radio 1's Ibiza Weekend continues:
1-3pm - Sara Cox live from Coastline with a guest mix from Avalanches.
5-7pm - Judge Jules live from Cafe Mambo with Roger Sanchez.
7-9pm - Seb Fontaine live from Cafe Mambo with a guest mix from Pete Gooding and Lottie
2-6am - Essential Mix live from Manumission at Privillege with Seb Fonatine, Darren Emerson, and Pete Tong.
6-8pm - Annie Nightingale with mixes from Groove Armada, Way Out West, and Adam Freeland. ]

Tune in if u'd like http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/realaud...ia/r1livev7.ram
All times are GMT+1
DJ Sean
Yea I was just on Radio 1 website..hey cool sig bro
The []Drodigy
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Sean
cool sig bro

Thanks
Enjoy the Radio 1 show.
flystyler
hello The []Drodigy , i dont suppose u know if it was picotto live on rapture from manumission last friday nite, and i will b tunning into radio1, cant wait for jules
Spad
Nice one. Tuned in just in time for Kosheen (btw didn't Hide You used to be a D+B track?)
flystyler
Yeah, Kosheen are a D+B group - thier first track Slip And Slide was great. If that helps
The []Drodigy
quote:
Originally posted by flystyler
hello The []Drodigy , i dont suppose u know if it was picotto live on rapture from manumission last friday nite, and i will b tunning into radio1, cant wait for jules

Yess!!
Judge is performing 2morrow, I've been sayin JUDGE RULEZ! Anyway,I was working at that time Picotto was spinning live on radio 1 :sadgreen: :( Was he good?
Peace out.
flystyler
picotto is always good, allthough i thought his set on radio1, was a little bit to hard for me, he is goin towards the hard house seen, shame.

And jules rulez, u know i think that
The []Drodigy
I used to be a in HUGE fan of Picotto but after I heard his Qlimax set or Mysteryland whatever that was it was just NOISE...it was like bang bang bang and plus the only thing u heard is beats lol no build ups and then he fades out and then again bang bang I am like wtf I wasn't in the mood to listen to that kinda music...his Trance Energy 2001 was FANTASTIC!! I'd call it Picotto's classic set.
Peace out.
flystyler
good, another person who thinks picotto, is just bang bang bang, well verdi is a good song, so i like his productions, but some of his livesets r very dodgy.

So was it picotto at manumission last friday, coz that was a good set

I love the remix of sweat dreams

tact 002 - sweat dreams. This will b a big track. Also Superman lover - starlight, i have finally seen a good video for a good song, i say it will b one of the top summer tunes

The []Drodigy
I still love his all productions,no matter what...Proximus or Like this like that are the top floorfillas...
Anyway,Pete Tong's got a sense of humour lol :D :toothless
Listen to him talkin'...
Remember he stated once: "They can take away the parade,but they can't take away our love!" lol :stongue:
Off to the gym.
Peace.
The []Drodigy
Hey flystyler,tune in man...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement