return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Now You Are Free? (Judge Jules Live @ Qontact)
View this Thread in Original format
kurai
Hey mates!

I've been wondering about this last track in this live set. It's such a great track, I love it, but hell I can't find it. I don't think it's Gladiators - Now You Are Free. This is a swiss production and I think i've heard this track in a DJ Dream Set before. It's not as good as the track in Jules' Set, but still good.

But I want to know which track this is, does ANYBODY REALLY know which track this is? Somebody HAS to know :sadgreen:
flystyler
Well this was a huge topic, it is a great tune, i have got a few versions, but not the version he played. I cant find it anywhere
kurai
Damn this is strange.. This set has been released long time ago and nobody cared? I'm still hoping somebody knows it!

I need this track :eyes:
thesuperfunk
Word is that the tune in question was actually a Darren Tate production, so don't expect a release anytime soon. :(
Wlcked Red
the track JJ played in that set is

Paris & Sharp - Aphrodite :D
thesuperfunk
quote:
Originally posted by Wlcked Red
the track JJ played in that set is

Paris & Sharp - Aphrodite :D

Nope! It's definately not Paris & Sharp!

Seb & Tong have caned that one. it's different to the one Jules has played.

:)
TeKnoHe@d2025
quote:
Originally posted by kurai
Damn this is strange.. This set has been released long time ago and nobody cared? I'm still hoping somebody knows it!

I need this track :eyes:

No, it's not that nobody cared it's just that there are so many damn versions of that song that everybody just gave up on it! U should have seen the tracklist for this set...I'd say about 75% of the posts were about trying to find out what that song is.
kurai
quote:
Originally posted by TeKnoHe@d2025

No, it's not that nobody cared it's just that there are so many damn versions of that song that everybody just gave up on it! U should have seen the tracklist for this set...I'd say about 75% of the posts were about trying to find out what that song is.

We need to work on that one..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement