return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Pages: [1] 2 
Ian Van Dahl uses TECHNO EJAY2
View this Thread in Original format
Damie Mckeown
Ive found various percussion loops in ejay from thier tracks.

Most noticable is that beging drum break in the trak'Reason':haha:
TechnoSpeeder
i have played that game.. u think its good for making trance tunes just for fun?
Damie Mckeown
Just for fun, or ripping the samples and using them in your tracks:thepirate
TechnoSpeeder
does he really use it? or is this bs?
Limit
I've said this before and I'll say it agin...Ian Van dahl does not use techno ejay...they don't even have it intalled on their systems. Now that loop that is in techno ejay well i have no idea?

Limit Out!
DeZmA
I've seen the studio of ian van dahl in future music and they just use cubase on pc to sequence their incredible amount of synths. I don't think they need ejay or any other toy.
dbl
you got a sample of the track and the ejay loop?
Thunder5
quote:
Originally posted by Damie Mckeown
Ive found various percussion loops in ejay from thier tracks.

Most noticable is that beging drum break in the trak'Reason':haha:

So it never occurred to you that those loops in techno ejay could be done by Ian Van Dahl. From what I've heard it has many loops and things :) done by a professional producers.
Damie Mckeown
God, this thread went so wrong (ppl take things way to serious), ill post a clip soon
TranceMasterUk
there could be various reasons to explain this

1. the producers behind ian van dahl, where the original creators of the loop, and allowed the makers of ejay to use it.

2. someone ripped the loop out of ejay, and posted it online maybe, and the producers of ian van dahl got a hold of it, not knowing it was from ejay.

3. they knew it was from ejay, but liked the sound of it, so decided to use it anyway.

Mr.Mystery
Yep, I've been saying this for years.

I nearly swerved off the road the first time I heard Reason on the radio...

And yeah, Techno eJay was around ages before Reason was. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the eJay samples were from professional sample CD's since I've heard quite a few eJay samples on various tracks.
Thunder5
quote:
Originally posted by Damie Mckeown
God, this thread went so wrong (ppl take things way to serious), ill post a clip soon

Wrong or not. Still serious fun.. :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement