return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
US troops get caught in quicksand
View this Thread in Original format
Kamikaze Badger
http://grab.orsm.net/update20040305/americasfinest.wmv

If these are the men serving in the military, America is ed.
Prodigy Child
:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :haha: :haha: :haha: :stongue:
ROFLMAO....that is the funnist thing I have seen this year, I'm crying and nearly pissed myself, that is just class, and the music, oh man, it fits the vid perfectly, thanks man, that was awesome.
dj_Vendetta
HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the mighty USA military hahahahahah is that funny, holy :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless :toothless
mezzir
:stongue:
omfg thats hilarious
the one guy on the right side near the end is into his waist and just kinda shrugs :toothless
3xx3r7
You've got to be focking kidding me. It is pretty amusing. In addition those G-36 and MP-5 will not be able to fire properly after that punishment.

Can we say a clear representation?
SuperFarStucker
too damn funny but I don't think it would be very easy to get out of quicksand once you get stuck in it. Looks like we've run into a bit of a quagmire m8.
Tranc3
Haha that's great, watching them go from the boat into the sand is hilarious...it's obvious from the start that they aren't dealing with ordinary sand, but the others keep jumping off.
Orbax
i dunno even what thread this is. seriously. i alt-tabbed away for a second and forgot.

edit**

oh
montie
linky no worky
Genesis Evolved
quote:
Originally posted by montie
linky no worky

Yea it does :conf:

montie
quote:
Originally posted by Genesis Evolved
Yea it does :conf:

it does now
:)
dukes
that is class!!!

i bet the sas could have coped they do some nuts !
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement