return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
True Life:I Go to Public School[BOMB threats]
View this Thread in Original format
Tranceporter99
we had our fourth bomb threat in a row today, have been having them since thursday. Some guy is going for the record i think, which is 3 straight weeks, having one a day. o well, something to look forward to
whiskers
we had a bomb thread on 9/12 of that 9/11 thing, that was interesting
trancepixie17
** At my high school, last year we had about 20 bomb threats. One day we had a bomb threat and fire evacuation in the same day. Last year we had lock down for two hours because three students had guns on campus(not actually using them.) Also this year we had lock-down for a little over an hour for on -campus intruders. It's all stupid, really. It's not worth sitting in Biology for three hours over lock-down or going out on wet bleachers because of a bomb threat. Especially in Florida!!!!:whip: ;)
_Nut_
dont feel bad. We had a bomb threat and anthrax threat within 2 days here @ Northern Illinois University:

quote:

DuSable Hall was evacuated Wednesday night after University Police received a bomb threat to the building.

Faculty and students were told to exit the building at about 6:30 p.m.

“[UP] told us to get as far away from the building as possible,” said Trisha Haeuser, a senior general studies major.

DeKalb police were called to help shut down University Circle from Gabel Hall onward. Cars and people were asked not to drive or walk by the DuSable Hall area.

History professor Ben Whisenhunt was about to give a midterm when a police officer came into the room and told the class there was a bomb threat and students needed to exit the building.

“It seems like there is no one in the building,” he said. “I saw officers going in and out.”

UP Officer Larry Ellington said he came in early for his 7 p.m. shift and was told to help block traffic into the area.

DuSable Hall was not reopened, and all classes and activities Wednesday night were cancelled.

Kazan, UP’s bomb- and drug-sniffing dog, was on the scene with police officers.

Witnesses said other nearby classrooms also were shut down.

Bomb threat link

Anthrax threat

Lucky math majors and education majors that got out of their midterm that nite... damn me for being in the natural sciences building 24/7 now...
Vigilante
Crazy Americans!

:p :p :p
smokeape
Never had a bomb threat at work. I work on a government installation though.

:D
[[[smoke]]]
Prodigy Child
I wish my work got a bomb threat, would make the day go by faster.
Boomer187
we had 26 bomb threats called in for our highi school graduation ceremony.

we even went through an exit proceedure. Yeah, we were suppose to calmly wait while other orws exited if there was a bomb...ha.

this doesn't include the many we would get during the school year, even in middle school we got a few.
mongeone
A friend of mine was at his work one day in sydney and there was a huge explosion so all the workers and he ran outside only to find the explosion was a movie crew filming the first matrix... the police had forgotten to notify everyone.

my mum worked at a community health centre and they used to get bomb threats and all the time.. infact one time my mum was there they had a hostage situation. Someguy had a syringe full of what he said was HIV/AIDS contaminated blood. My mum was luckily out the back and left the building.

no bomb threats for me dammit!
TwoPlow
We had a bomb threat at my school last year. They had a couple cops walk around campus all day, but other than that, it was a normal day. Which was lame. The next week the middle school had a bomb threat, and they all went home. So dumb.

Shad0wmaster
I had a bomb threat called into my high school once...we had to wait outside for like three hours...people take that too damn seriously. Americans scare so easily! :whip:
Heinz
they say calmly exit in the event of a fire or bomb. in a single file line, out the door. and stay calm. HELL NO, im runnin my ass out of there, everybody else can just get the f*uck out my way.

why would anybody call in a bomb threat anyways?? i mean, if u laid a bomb, why would u warn people that u laid a bomb?? u could be traced?? if u dont want to hurt anybody, blow the building up at night and stop bein a .

quote:
** At my high school, last year we had about 20 bomb threats. One day we had a bomb threat and fire evacuation in the same day. Last year we had lock down for two hours because three students had guns on campus(not actually using them.) Also this year we had lock-down for a little over an hour for on -campus intruders. It's all stupid, really. It's not worth sitting in Biology for three hours over lock-down or going out on wet bleachers because of a bomb threat. Especially in Florida!!!!

that was like 2 weeks ago. that was gay. those 2 guys hid in the parking lot for 2 hours. at least i was stuck in my chem. class which i love. me teachers awesome, we just listened to the radio, played hacky sacky, and talked. people were staring out the windows and crap. too, bad the parking lot was on the complete other side of the school, and they were staring out at nothing but the bus parking lot...:happy2: :happy2: :happy2:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement