return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Anyone know how to get "satellite" for a polyphonic ringtone?
View this Thread in Original format
MsGod
I have looked at so many different sites to try to find oceanlab's "satellite" to upload as my personal ringtone. The only one I found was at brainbug.gr. Everything seems like it's going good, then as soon as it's done uploading,my phone says "not acceptable". If anyone else is a member of this site, please let me know what I'm doing wrong and how to fix it. Or if you know a better way of accomplishing this, I would greatly appreciate the help!
EyeScream
With your phone's WAP browser go to http://www.polyphonicringtonez.com/wap . There select PolyTone by ID and insert 2638. It's also free!
Tranc3
Why don't we ever see monophonic ringtones? Or homophonic ones? Heterophonic ones? Multiphonic ones?
dj_mdma
monophonic ringtones still exist :p
Streakfury
quote:
Originally posted by dj_mdma
monophonic ringtones still exist :p

3210's all the way, baby!!

I've still got one.

:p
th0m
quote:
Originally posted by Streakfury
3210's all the way, baby!!

I've still got one.

:p

Dude, I've got a 3110 :p
The Greek
im not sure what phone you have, but i got the lg vx6000 and i put mp3s in it via the pc cable. they sound great. so if you have the track, find out if its possible with your phone and get the cable. i think its worth giving it a try. and, they dont sound corny as hell like the ringtones. for more info go to cellphonehacks.com
dinoXpress
3320 biatch

old skool
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement