return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Runners : How fast can you run?? PR's??
View this Thread in Original format
Heinz
any runners, track n field, cross country, etc., how fast can u run. put time and distance plzz..

me personal records (pr)

2 mile (3600m) : 11min.39sec

1 mile (1600m) : 5min.09sec

1/2 mile (800m) : 2min.11sec

1/4 mile (400m) : 58sec

200m : unknown

100m : 11.9sec
torontotrance
personal best for 2miles is 10:30 (ran back in 1997)
3 Miles was 19:47 (ran back in 1996) (doubt I'll ever run that again)

I don't race against the clock anymore tho

I run 4 miles a day (usually in 28-34 mins) (depends if i want to really run)

I'm training to run a marathon tho (42 km 26 miles....it's about stamina and lasting)
Azz3D
I never timed myself really
except this one time in 5th grade in GYM class.
I did 60m in 7.7sec
torontotrance
I think some of these people records are more favorable. I mean I run year round, daily (in snow, rain and just about any weather). I mean you trudge in snow in jan in -15 in Canada..you won't set any record.
Heinz
i would never live in canada. i cant stand winter:rolleyes:
torontotrance
that's because you are a pansy (just like most floridians) (I stand by this claim btw). I mean you people cry if it is 13C (too cold...sniff) where toronto gets -30C sometimes in winter. So as I said before you are pansies when it comes to weather. See in Canada cept the lazy people from BC..always rain)...you get the hot and the cold and you learn to deal with it, tho I think if you live in Toronto and it hits -40C oneday..you are allowed to whine and bitch cuz it is inhumane
Heinz
quote:
Originally posted by torontotrance
that's because you are a pansy (just like most floridians) (I stand by this claim btw). I mean you people cry if it is 13C (too cold...sniff) where toronto gets -30C sometimes in winter. So as I said before you are pansies when it comes to weather. See in Canada cept the lazy people from BC..always rain)...you get the hot and the cold and you learn to deal with it, tho I think if you live in Toronto and it hits -40C oneday..you are allowed to whine and bitch cuz it is inhumane

true true, it be like 5C here in tampa in jan, in at night, but, if your so used to warm weather, of course, if it falls below the 10C mark, your going to complain. average here is like above 20. summer, it gets to 35, very hot. :cool:
torontotrance
I ran cross country as well but here...we ran nasty courses (i.e the infamous mud run...4 miles of ing mud...running hills and dirt paths....purposely soaked....

or the infamous hill course with the nastiest hill known to man...sighs

anyway....i mean the conditions are different....if anyone runs faster than my personal best....good for you.

i run to stay in shape...i've dropped 53 pounds in 2 yrs and I'm in rediculous shape..now training for a marathon unlike some fatasses on ta that liked to make fun of me..
Dmatrox
i love snow :D here we get a fair share of snow and hot weather, its a nice balance ;)
djSlain
canada's best feature is that it relies on the US economy to survive. and tom green

torontotrance
quote:
Originally posted by djSlain
canada's best feature is that it relies on the US economy to survive. and tom green

the US needs Canada's many, many raw materials and products to survive because you consume so much....do this again....yer gone.
Vigilante
America's best feature is its ability to capitalise on the misfortune or weakness of others.........and make lots of money.

e.g WWII

;) ;) ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement