return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

Pages: [1] 2 
cant believe im saying this but...........
View this Thread in Original format
Bling
bro we miss ya damon LMAO..... (and no ghey comments please) we need the whistle back lol
bobba lou
quote:
Originally posted by Bling
bro we miss ya damon LMAO..... (and no ghey comments please) we need the whistle back lol

dammit I thought you were going to say that you finally found a nice jewish gurl..

but I miss his annoying ass also
anuneventrade
I miss him too. :sadgreen:
arturob
omfg!! i do too :sadgreen: :sadgreen: :sadgreen:
LiquidX
HeH.. ye where's that annoying " oooppsss Im sorry .. you'r too young to go clubbing" comments from whistle man. :tongue2
trancebrat
What are you talking about? Wasn't Damon in Ft. Lauderdale last night?

If not...Damon you are a big LIAR!

Here comes the flames...
mdamon7278
WTF, Im here damnit, Im In Fort Lauderdale, I be there for Tiesto and Edgar at Crobar, dumbasses I wont be in Tampa until the end of the july!!!
trancebrat
That's what I thought!
mdamon7278
Now shut your mouth!!!
bobba lou
quote:
Originally posted by mdamon7278
WTF, Im here damnit, Im In Fort Lauderdale, I be there for Tiesto and Edgar at Crobar, dumbasses I wont be in Tampa until the end of the july!!!

translation into normal people talk = guys, thanx for the kind words. I wont be in Tampa til the end of July. I am in Fort Lauderdale til then.

mdamon7278
U son of bitch harold, listen man im sorry about u and rounder, i understand this is a difficult time u are going through, but u will get through this, u will find another pitcher, it juat takes time!!!
DarkAngel
I think NOW would be the appropriate time to close this thread, Bling. :wtf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement