return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Thinking about getting into producing more...
View this Thread in Original format
Kamikaze Badger
Ok, I can set up loops and stuff in FL 4(but don't know how to make that thing with all the green stuff that plays beats), but I want to go farther than that. Do you think I should? Or should I just give up because I'll probably end up quitting after a couple of hours because of my bad coordination skills getting ahold of me?
alanzo
all I can say is that if u want to go further than joe shmo messing around with a warezed copy of FL.. it's going to take a life time of commitment
Vert
quote:
Originally posted by alanzo
all I can say is that if u want to go further than joe shmo messing around with a warezed copy of FL.. it's going to take a life time of commitment

And music theory,... atleast if you follow mi amigo alano.. :D

es
alanzo
quote:
Originally posted by Vert
And music theory,... atleast if you follow mi amigo alano.. :D

es

or you can refuse theory and make melodies that sound like 1000s of others like tranceNRG69 :rolleyes:
Kamikaze Badger
quote:
Originally posted by alanzo

Since when is the FL 4 Studio demo warez? I'm willing to shell out $50 for the Express Edition.
sausey
Vert and Alanzo,

Are you guys booty buddies or what? Your fakeness and put-downs are quite annoying. tranceNRG69's music is good and he's also a long time and respected member of this forum. I suggest you both stop trying to be such hot shots and get a life!

Cheers,
Mike
Vert
quote:
Originally posted by sausey
Vert and Alanzo,

Are you guys booty buddies or what? Your fakeness and put-downs are quite annoying. tranceNRG69's music is good and he's also a long time and respected member of this forum. I suggest you both stop trying to be such hot shots and get a life!

Cheers,
Mike

Wait a sec, you call us "booty buddies", (putting us down yourself), for putting people down? Hypocracy there bud.

It was a dead thread. You posted that trying to 'stir up the ', as they say. Don't do that troll stuff.

es
alanzo
quote:
Originally posted by sausey
Vert and Alanzo,

Cheers,
Mike

hehehe.. booty buddie... :)
dj prometheus
I think you are talking about the pattern editor.Try right clicking by where it says song next to the play button.One hint about fruity is right click EVERYTHING.

Drawing takes coordination.Music takes passion and drive.If you are worried about giving up then it might not be for you.If you have the passion and drive and are not doing this to be cool but to express yourself than go for it.Also you must be innovative and critical of your own work.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement