return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

ATL TA's: So this is goodbye...
View this Thread in Original format
Zer0nium
In my dreams I'm dying all the time
As I wake its kaleidoscopic mind
I never meant to hurt you
I never meant to lie
So this is goodbye
This is goodbye

'Porcelain'
-Moby

Dear friends,

This is where our paths split and I go my seperate way. For some this may be the last time we will ever see eathother again, but to all of you -- you will never be forgotten. The memories we've shared together will never fade away, and remain as fresh in my mind as yesterday. However, it is my time to go. As much as I wish I could take you with me, I think we both know this is how it was meant to end. For the past 20 years of my life, I've been privileged to meet some of the most interesting people on the planet. You are no different. When you think of missing me, rest assured that the time we've spent together was a gift and that the words 'thank you' can never truly express how grateful I am to have met you. The honor was all mine. I wish you all the best for the future and godspeed on your quest. Until we meet again...

-Zer0nium / AvB
nchs09
:sadgreen: have fun in florida and im sure someof use well see u in florida at a club or something not to worrie hehe
TranceLuver4evr
Good luck!!

hope to see u again soon :D
pacha4life
quote:
Originally posted by Zer0nium
In my dreams I'm dying all the time
As I wake its kaleidoscopic mind
I never meant to hurt you
I never meant to lie
So this is goodbye
This is goodbye

'Porcelain'
-Moby

Dear friends,

This is where our paths split and I go my seperate way. For some this may be the last time we will ever see eathother again, but to all of you -- you will never be forgotten. The memories we've shared together will never fade away, and remain as fresh in my mind as yesterday. However, it is my time to go. As much as I wish I could take you with me, I think we both know this is how it was meant to end. For the past 20 years of my life, I've been privileged to meet some of the most interesting people on the planet. You are no different. When you think of missing me, rest assured that the time we've spent together was a gift and that the words 'thank you' can never truly express how grateful I am to have met you. The honor was all mine. I wish you all the best for the future and godspeed on your quest. Until we meet again...

-Zer0nium / AvB

are you moving to another planet...why is it you won't see some peopel again
*~*Angelblue*~*
Keep in touch Andrew!! We still have each others numbers and shiznit! Take care and Good Luck at Full Sail!!! We'll miss ya!!

<3 LeeAnn
Zer0nium
another planet? haha! but this is the part where my life turns into a dream and i never wake up again.... and also people move on... its just an honest obvious fact of life... sad, i know but uhhh ya
3xx3r7
Hoping to hear from ya sometime.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement