return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Netherlands x Czech Republic (Group D, 19 June)
View this Thread in Original format
Genesis Evolved
Hard one to call. CR beat Holland once and drew the other qualifying group match, if memory serves.

Netherlands 1-1 Czech Republic
Cal
The czecks are really solid, should be a good game.

2:1 for the czecks
czechstar00
It will definitely be an entertaining game between the two. However, the Dutch have been far from convincing so far, but I think a solid performance in all areas is in the making.

As for my Czechs, we looked embarrasing in our win against Latvia. Especially our finishing. But we wore them down, something that we are particularly very good at.

Seedorf is back for the Dutch and I tip Sneijder to be in the starting line-up, since he was impressive when he came on as a sub against Germany.

Baros & Koller should continue up front, but I think young gun Tomas Rosicky will be replaced by goalscorer Marek Heinz in the centre of midfield, after his poor showing against the Latvians.

I can't see anyone really winning this.

1-1
Tim81
I don't think "WE" will win tonight! I expect a defeat and I hope a draw... Chzech have to win against Germany, so they are out of the tournament!
Hanki
Hmmm tough to tip the result of this game...It's gonna be one of the most important games during the gropu stages, both sides will try to play their best: Holland must win, Czech Republic will also try to beat the Dutchmen!

The Netherlands - Czech Republic 2:1 (I hope so...)
The Darklord
I believe both teams will not stand for the draw, as the dutch would stay only with 2 points and the czechs have to play Germany on the last game. It'll be an interesting game to watch. Unfortunately, I'll have to miss it.
Anyway, to this one, I can't make my gues. Logically, would go for Holland, but this time I won't. Another game decided on the last minutes, unless some player decides do play either the genious role or the screw-up role.
paranoik0
anything is possible, the only sure thing is that there'll be goals, knowing the two teams are very attacking-minded. somehow i feel this could have some sort of a shocking result.. for any of the sides.
Cosmic
I think its gonna be a though game, but Holland will win with 2-0 (goals Sneijder, v.Nistelrooy).
Trance4maniac
The first game of the Czechs wasn't been very strong, but they have beaten the Netherlands two times on the Euro 2004 qualification, so they do it again.

2:1 Czech Republic
DJ Gerrit
it will be a GREAT game! 2-0 for the dutch! Finally the quality will rise up in our team

monoxide
netherlands:czech rep = 1:0
michiel
I have the idea that this could be a holland-scotland kinda game.
the one game holland usually has in a tournament where they kick someone's ass real hard.
so, either 4-1 or 5-1 to the dutch

ciao

cosmic: wesley ipv wesly ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement