return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

HALion String Edition
View this Thread in Original format
ô§§|E
Does anyone have this program, im interested to know what you think about it, and if you use it much and so forth.

Some reviews on it from you guys would be great!
ô§§|E
*bump*

come on guys, SOMEONE must have it, i know it 8 CD's n all, but really? someone? ..... please :conf:
ô§§|E
*bump*

one last time, i cant believe no-one uses this program, what are you lot doing? :)

COME ONNNNNN!!!

help :(
Vert
quote:
Originally posted by ô§§|E
*bump*

one last time, i cant believe no-one uses this program, what are you lot doing? :)

COME ONNNNNN!!!

help :(

There are so many string sample cds out there, someone may have used this, but you really just need to go out on sample cd sites and listen to the demo's and decide for yourself. Just remember, that because a cd has a certain name on it, DOESN'T necessarily mean that it is quality nor what you are looking for.

Try this:

http://www.soundsonline.com/

es
alanzo
well if you're interested in orchestral sounds.. Edirol Orchestral is where it's at.. that is unless you have $20,000 to blow on the full Vienna Symphonic Library..

they should have an amateur price or something because that is obviously meant for proffesional composers with a huge budget..
ô§§|E
Thanks guys, finally got some help, not exactly what i wanted, but still, better then nothing :)

still shocked that no-one has this program for trance.
Stuart Silver
quote:
Originally posted by ô§§|E
still shocked that no-one has this program for trance.

I guess as a lot of people here use either Reason (can't use VSTis) or FruityLoops (no need for external sampler really) then not many people would have used Halion.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement