return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Am I absolutely crazy?
View this Thread in Original format
anuneventrade
Am I absolutely ing crazy? Why on earth am I moving to New York? I have school paid for in Florida, a place to live, I know the city like the back of my hand, and I have family there.

When I move to New York, I'll know no one, have no large amount of money, live in some dump and pay crazy tuition fee's...

Am I just retarded stupid? Talk about being torn in two.
DarkAngel
Well, forgive my ignorance and/or bad memory :rolleyes: But why exactly did you leave us in the first place? Was it absolutely necessary?
mdamon7278
Yup u are retarded, u need to come to your senses and make a decision in your life, new york is not the greatest place on earth, its too much to live, too cold as well, people up there suck, so u need ot figure out what you're problem is, get the big stick out of your ass and decide on what u wanna do!!!
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by mdamon7278
Yup u are retarded, u need to come to your senses and make a decision in your life, new york is not the greatest place on earth, its too much to live, too cold as well, people up there suck, so u need ot figure out what you're problem is, get the big stick out of your ass and decide on what u wanna do!!!

That's ONE way to turn on the old charm.:rolleyes:
anuneventrade
quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
Well, forgive my ignorance and/or bad memory :rolleyes: But why exactly did you leave us in the first place? Was it absolutely necessary?

To get away from my past, I guess. But something someone said to me recently struck home. "you cant run from your past, all you can do is grow from it and not let it happen again". I wanted to start over. My mother and I just got done talking, and she told me that I should start over, just stop myself from getting entangled back into my past.

Shut up Damon, that's what I'm trying to do.
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by anuneventrade
To get away from my past, I guess. But something someone said to me recently struck home. "you cant run from your past, all you can do is grow from it and not let it happen again". I wanted to start over. My mother and I just got done talking, and she told me that I should start over, just stop myself from getting entangled back into my past.

Ok, NOW I think I remember what you're talking about. You said 'PAST.' That just rang a bell. Well, sometimes all you can do is run, it depends on the situation. One insane night a few years ago I had to run from a cop due to circumstances that you would not believe, but the night turned out well. Then there are times where you'll just have to face that past.
trancebrat
quote:
Am I absolutely ing crazy? Why on earth am I moving to New York? I have school paid for in Florida, a place to live, I know the city like the back of my hand, and I have family there.

When I move to New York, I'll know no one, have no large amount of money, live in some dump and pay crazy tuition fee's...

Am I just retarded stupid? Talk about being torn in two.

Well, you will have some of the TA's around, but that doesn't mean that you will live close to any of them. You need to have a place to live and a job situated before you get there. I guess it all depends on what is important to you. What was your reason for leaving in the first place? I have no desire to leave FL even though I do get frustrated here sometimes. My family and (most of my) friends are all here so I have no reason to want to leave. If you didn't have anything that tied you to FL then that would be different, but if you have family here you might want to reconsider. Also remember that the climate in NY is night and day different than it is here.

You aren't crazy. A lot of us go through stages where we are intrigued by a change of scenery.
Bling
quote:

life is tough mama. but i find it that one cant realy get away from the past unfortunately. its what makes us who and what we are. i have made some decisions in the past that at times i regret.. but life moves on. its how we deal with the present that will make for a better future. the past is in the past and should def stay there....
trancebrat
quote:

I agree...you can't run away from your past. If it is something that you can't handle dealing with then I can understand, but try to never let people or things control your happiness. Easier said than done...I know.
mdamon7278
Yeah u are a coward and u are running away, running doesnt solve anything, u can be on the moon and that wont resolve anything, im gonna make a report to the state of new york and anyone that sees u will take that big ugly stick out of your ass and knock some sense to u and put it back where it came from!!!

mdamon7278
and trancebum u are terry's girl, ferry's bitch, who are u a whore too, gotta pick someone!!!
bobba lou
out of state tuition is a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are truly retarded...:tongue3
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement