return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

Christopher Lawrence in Tampa 8-21-04
View this Thread in Original format
raverchikadee
I saw on Christopher Lawrence's website that he was going to making a visit close to home soon. 8-21-04 in Tampa @ Masquerade. Peace!
mdamon7278
How is that club?
LiquidX
WoW
Lawrence, you tampa peeps ( as well as Orlando ) Lawrence roockss!!
raverchikadee
quote:
Originally posted by raverchikadee
I saw on Christopher Lawrence's website that he was going to making a visit close to home soon. 8-21-04 in Tampa @ Masquerade. Peace!

I dunno never been.. but will 8-21
Dahippieman
quote:
Originally posted by mdamon7278
How is that club?

It's decent. Nothing special but usually brings a pretty good crowd. I've seen abuncha breaks and other djs there. If you're expecting a Space experience you will be dissappointed. CL isn't really my style so I don't think I'll be in attendance but everyone have a good time.
mdamon7278
Lol A space experience, lets see here, ty sound system, over packed crowd, tenn boppers left and right rolling their asses off and not able to handle it, but being surround by my TA/CP/CJ peeps is probably the only good thing, but for Crobar,Nerve,Mansion,MIA, HOB in O-town, now thats an experiecnce, whoaaaaaaaaaa!!!
vtec junkie
I seen CL in DC last week and he was AWESOME.....I suggest you get your asses out and attend this. Go on and support the best damn US trance dj there is.;) :crazy:
rounder19
well i guess if this show is really happening, then im there....masquerade is not exactly the place i would expect a good dj like lawrence to spin at....its really been a pretty wack club for quite some time....but heh if CL is there i am.......saw him in
detroit last december and he was amazing.....his ultra set from 03 (during the rain/sunshine) was one of my favorite moments of that day....damon, ill come pick u up so you dont bitch out again......

ryan
rounder19
8-21? oh i was thinking 7-21......scratch that....never returning to tampa again after 7-30..........
trancebrat
quote:
Originally posted by rounder19
8-21? oh i was thinking 7-21......scratch that....never returning to tampa again after 7-30..........

Boooooooo!!!

das_Mario
quote:
Originally posted by vtec junkie
I seen CL in DC last week and he was AWESOME.....I suggest you get your asses out and attend this. Go on and support the best damn US trance dj there is.;) :crazy:

That's right Brian...CL rocked Club Five!

I've seen CL at least 5 times...he never disappoints! Anyone who digs hard bangin' trance without any cheese must go see CL! And one more thing...CL's album "All Or Nothing" is worth buying!

:D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement